According to Steam, it will not unlock until 10AM PST tomorrow.  Shows it right on the store page.

From steam right now...

Available: March 26

This game will unlock in approximately 1 day and 3 hours

It should be 9AM PDT. We are having Paradox check on this.

• Like 3

It's like 4pm for us Europeans. :C

Too bad Steam can't like automatically unlock it for when the Cali dudes hit midnight.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Too bad Steam can't like automatically unlock it for when the Cali dudes hit midnight.

It could, actually.  But whether it was pushed on the steam end or publisher end, most release times have usually defaulted somewhere between 7am and 10am their time, 10 being most often the case in my experience.

It could, actually.  But whether it was pushed on the steam end or publisher end, most release times have usually defaulted somewhere between 7am and 10am their time, 10 being most often the case in my experience.

They probably want their staff to be in the office when it happens, just in case of any hiccups. 

Edited by Enoch
  • Like 1

According to Steam, it will not unlock until 10AM PST tomorrow.  Shows it right on the store page.

From steam right now...

Steam has been tweaked now (as of 4pm eastern time), giving a result of 20 hours, or noon, which is 9 pdt.

I have exactly 56 games on Steam (yeah, I know, I should get a life), at least half of them I pre-order and Im sure that the release time is always 9am PDT (1pm here in Brazil). 

I have 136 games on Steam.

Shut up.

GO OBSIDIAN GO GO OBSIDIAN GO GO OBSIDIAN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been a long wait since the kickstarter party..Ive got to work tomorrow but its a short day around 5pm ill be home..Than off on fri..Oh the joy its like Christmas but better hehe..Pre downloaded my game np..Loving it..Reading my guide book i just got..Nicely done on the guide book guys..Well done..Its been a long time since ive had back to back great games to play..Paradox took on a winner with you guys..When we going to here about the next kickstarter so i can toss my money at yall lol..7

• Like 1

Clearly this is smack in the face to us on the east coast, that we have wait until noon and you guys on west get to play first thing in the morning.  Obsidian, why do you hate us?

We don't hate you - we love you! :) Paradox set the time then so as many of our worldwide customers can enjoy at the same time as possible. That put it's at 9 AM our time, 12 PM yours, and 5 PM where they are. That way there are staff at Valve, Obsidian, and Paradox all at the same time in case something happens. :)

• Like 3

OBSIDIAN ORDER OF ETERNITY - Officially sponsored most generously by Pierre and SD!

From steam right now...

Steam has been tweaked now (as of 4pm eastern time), giving a result of 20 hours, or noon, which is 9 pdt.

Thank you guys btw for letting us know. They fixed it up this morning.

OBSIDIAN ORDER OF ETERNITY - Officially sponsored most generously by Pierre and SD!

Clearly this is smack in the face to us on the east coast, that we have wait until noon and you guys on west get to play first thing in the morning.  Obsidian, why do you hate us?

Meanwhile it come out at about 3am Australian time before a work day :blink: :blink: :blink:

We don't hate you - we love you! :) Paradox set the time then so as many of our worldwide customers can enjoy at the same time as possible. That put it's at 9 AM our time, 12 PM yours, and 5 PM where they are. That way there are staff at Valve, Obsidian, and Paradox all at the same time in case something happens. :)

Plus it means us hard working Europeans can concentrate on work without thinking about a game we could be playing instead ;)