Sorry but have to come somewhere to vent my excitement.

Taken the rest of the week off. Made some pathetic excuses to avoid a long booked party at the weekend.

Feels a bit like Christmas Eve and I'm 13 again ! You guys understand right ? ..... right ?

• Like 2

I completely understand you. I am 41 and I feel for the last 2 days like a child :)

I suggest you check Sunseki videos till launch tomorrow. There are 3 videos explaining races, classes, mechanic, UI, options and it is spoiler free.

I must warn you thou, you excitement will just explode after that! :)

I've already got lube and tissues stacked for tomorrow.

• Like 1

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

I'm losing some sleep over how excited I am. Was a long night, expect tonight to be even longer. Hopefully it won't be.

The Adventures of Abattoir, my Pillars of Eternity Let's Play! Following Abattoir, an Aumaua-sized Death Godlike Cipher who wishes to prove to the world that Death Godlikes can be trustworthy and helpful, while getting caught in some terrible circumstances.

I tried to write a reply to the title question "How excited?" but the comment box started lagging because of the size of the content in the comment.

I think that speaks for itself :p

Edited by Osvir
  • Like 1

I still remember when Baldur's Gate Finally released.  I took several days off work for it.  I cannot do the same for PoE, but I am most likely going to have issues sleeping tonight and will be up WAY too early to play before work tomorrow!!!

you see this glass?

400px-Glass_empty-753638.jpgimagine that is my mind right now.

now let's see what happen when i put my hype inside . . .

shattered-drinking-glass.jpg

that's what happening inside my mind because of uncontrolled hype

Edited by apolloooo
  • Like 3

Just have to get through one more day...  aargh.  I want to wave a magic wand for instant transportation to 6pm GMT tomorrow so I can start creating my first character.

• Like 2

I am very excited to play this game. I wasn't that excited since WoW european launch in 2005.

But I've never cancelled a party or a good event with friends over a game and I wouldn't do it if it was something planned for tomorrow either. Love games, but they come third after social and political events for me.

But nothing of those is happening tomorrow, so I just can't wait!

Sorry but have to come somewhere to vent my excitement.

Taken the rest of the week off. Made some pathetic excuses to avoid a long booked party at the weekend.

Feels a bit like Christmas Eve and I'm 13 again ! You guys understand right ? ..... right ?

My father use to tell me, that no matter how old we get, we will always be the same person inside.

im slowly beginning to understand :p

• Like 1

It's so bad that I woke up at 3am last night and could not sleep. I eventually got on the iPad and checked this forum for 1 1/2 hours until 4:30am. I am currently suffering from the lack of sleep. I need to be careful and go to bed early tonight. Need to be able to stay up late tomorrow night!!!

• Like 1

I have 4 excitement points.

Disappointment with Wasteland 2 gives me somewhat mixed feelings about PoE and how good it might be... so I try not to overhype myself. And I totally lost every bit of excitement I had for T:ToN.

But I never much want this game to be great. I'm in a need for some deep modern 2D RPG with amazing, involving world.

I  sometimes think the character creation's the best bit. So much ahead of you, the choices.

Definitely spent a couple of hours character creating in the infinity engine originals. Icewind Dale especially (create all party members !!).

Nice presentation of some companions by the team at the last PAX event I think it was. 

Here's the link (if you've not seen it)...but beware.... excitement level overload !

Actually it was this one I meant. the Pax East presentation: 

Edited by Scottymack

im really looking forward to the release.  ive seen many videos on the game and a few on the pre-release.. and everything ive seen so far looks great.

i like the fact that i actually HAVE TO read again while playing the game.. for some reason, that seems to be a lost art due to all the voice overs and such.

the other thing i like is all the customization.  not from an asethetic standpoint.. but from a statistics standpoint.  its fun to have choices and to be able to customize your characters to YOUR liking.. not to how the game publishers want them to be.  also, one of my favorite parts of pen and paper games is the making of the character and the min/maxing.  you dont get that very much nowadays with the AAA titles.. thank God we have games like Pillars of Eternity and Divinity: Original Sin. 

its awesome to see games like these make a comeback.

so from a gameplay standpoint i dont think i have much to be concerned about.  my only thing i am hesitant on is the story.  i hope it can live up to the gameplay.. because that part is spot on.