Got my key, but no notice/email

Checked the backer portal just now and it showed my key, which I redeemed successfully on GoG, but received no email to indicate that my copy was now redeemable. I don't know if that's just slow emails going out or indicative of a larger problem but I thought I'd bring it to Obsidian's attention, as this may potentially cause some confusion, not to mention anger as well. If I receive a notice later on I'll update when it arrived.

Edited by Halsy

Midget soothsayer robs bank. Small medium at large!

Hi guys, we're definitely going to send something out today to everyone. We wanted to "soft-launch" it last night just to make sure there weren't any issues, and fortunately, it looks like it's working as intended (knock on wood!) Thanks all!

OBSIDIAN ORDER OF ETERNITY - Officially sponsored most generously by Pierre and SD!

Hi guys, we're definitely going to send something out today to everyone. We wanted to "soft-launch" it last night just to make sure there weren't any issues, and fortunately, it looks like it's working as intended (knock on wood!) Thanks all!

Thx very much for checking everything before release! We hope to get smooth launch and that your sales will soar!!! :)

• Like 1