Endurance Regeneration IN FIGHT?

Does endurance regenerate in fight when noone is hitting you?

Iam asking this, cause fighter has a skill that boost endurance regeneration, and if the tooltip is right nature godlike was changed to  boost endurance regen aswell.

And it would be pointless to boost that, if it only worked out of a fight-cause it regenerates almost instantly out of a fight anyways.

Twitch.tv/MorbusOfKookyB  - Will stream PotD,ToI,Expert.

Endurance does not normally regenerate in a fight when no one is hitting you unless you're a fighter. The fighter ability you may be thinking of is Rapid Recovery which increases the rate at which Constant Recovery (the ability that fighters start with that allows them to recover endurance) works. As far as I know the Nature Godlike's racial ability is actually a bonus to Might, Constitution, and Dexterity when Endurance is below 50% (http://eternity.obsidian.net/game/manual-errata). It was, at one point, an ability to boost endurance regen as you say and would have been useful because it would make any endurance healing in combat that happens over time, like constant recovery, happen faster.

Edited because I realised you were probably thinking of Rapid Recovery, not Constant Recovery.

Edited by MasterPrudent

Endurance does not normally regenerate in a fight when no one is hitting you unless you're a fighter. The fighter ability you may be thinking of is Rapid Recovery which increases the rate at which Constant Recovery (the ability that fighters start with that allows them to recover endurance) works. As far as I know the Nature Godlike's racial ability is actually a bonus to Might, Constitution, and Dexterity when Endurance is below 50% (http://eternity.obsidian.net/game/manual-errata). It was, at one point, an ability to boost endurance regen as you say and would have been useful because it would make any endurance healing in combat that happens over time, like constant recovery, happen faster.

Edited because I realised you were probably thinking of Rapid Recovery, not Constant Recovery.

yeah but i saw nature godlike passive to be different in the guide.Thats why was wondering.If its still might and dex conc u made my day, cause that was my monk race for potd toi :D

Twitch.tv/MorbusOfKookyB  - Will stream PotD,ToI,Expert.