Attribute advice would be appreciated!

The [agressive] [diplomatic] tags are quite useful though. I was watching quill18's Let's Play and at some points the dialogue is a bit ambiguous about it's tone.

The same way it is hard to tell sarcasm on the internet without sarcasm tag. Text can't convey the tone that well..

Agreed about attribute checks though.

Hmm. That is a failure on the writer's part. Though obviously most forum posters aren't going to bother.

The [agressive] [diplomatic] tags are quite useful though. I was watching quill18's Let's Play and at some points the dialogue is a bit ambiguous about it's tone.

The same way it is hard to tell sarcasm on the internet without sarcasm tag. Text can't convey the tone that well..

Agreed about attribute checks though.

Hmm. That is a failure on the writer's part. Though obviously most forum posters aren't going to bother.

Things can be hard to convey appropriately. I'm not trying to excuse it, I'm just saying that it's a pretty common issue and rather understandable.

I've yet to encounter a game in which this doesn't happen at all, and for all I know, PoE will have none or zero of these instances.

But I'm not taking that risk.

t50aJUd.jpg