Order summary and products list don't match up

My products tab only has the game listed; nothing else. However, under the "what does this include?" thing in my order summary it lists the game, the cook book, the documentary, and the in-game achievement/item as well as the forum badge.

So...where's my documentary? I was *really* looking forward to that!

Edited by Katarack21

For posterity, because these questions will keep coming up:

Everything besides the documentary, novella, and obviously the expansion :) will be up on Thursday 9AM PST / 17:00 CET. Our release party is tomorrow night and to cap off the documentary, the film crew is going to be there to work on the final footage.

• Like 4

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Everything besides the documentary, novella, and obviously the expansion :) will be up on Thursday 9AM PST / 17:00 CET. Our release party is tomorrow night and to cap off the documentary, the film crew is going to be there to work on the final footage.

Even if we stapled fliers with this information to people's faces it wouldn't help

• Like 4

Same confusion here. In my orders it lists:

1 Digital Download of Pillars of Eternity 

1 Digital Download Plus 

But under products it simply lists: 

Pillars of Eternity - Kickstarter Hero Edition

I have no idea which product is tied to which order and it's a source of great confusion for me, seeing as how I plan to gift on key to a friend. I want to make sure I gift them with the base game and keep the Digital Download Plus version for myself.

- Dork Sith  

The "PLUS" stuff is tied to your Obsidian backer portal account and is separate from the individual Hero Edition keys that you can generate.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

They are exactly

Same confusion here. In my orders it lists:

1 Digital Download of Pillars of Eternity 
1 Digital Download Plus 

But under products it simply lists: 

I have no idea which product is tied to which order and it's a source of great confusion for me, seeing as how I plan to gift on key to a friend. I want to make sure I gift them with the base game and keep the Digital Download Plus version for myself.

- Dork Sith  

They are exactly the same, any additional benefits you pledged for above the Hero edition will be available on the site. See http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/71253-tiers-to-skus/

• Like 1

My P:E on GoG lists absolutely nothing. This is an outrage!

(Srsly though, I'd expect the stuff to show before we can actually play it. Not that I'm impatient or anything...)

Nah, BAdler said it won't show up until release hour.

Thank you, was pretty confused because BAdlers screenshots in the post on how to redeem your keys shows all the other stuff too. They might want to add that there, I'm sure their support is being flooded by confused backers right now :)

Edit: They've now updated the product tab to state just that :thumbsup:

Edited by Abtacha
  • Like 1