Put keys live (finally)

If anyone wants to try it out for me at this late hour and see if it works OK :)

https://eternity.obsidian.net/account/products

Sorry for the delays, all!

Note, this isn't for all of the other items. This is just so those of you who would like to start preloading can. The rest of the stuff still comes 3/27 at 9 AM PST (17:00 CET).

• Like 4

OBSIDIAN ORDER OF ETERNITY - Officially sponsored most generously by Pierre and SD!

I can see:

Listed below are the products available to you. Click the rows you are interested in to redeem your products.

Name  

Pillars of Eternity - Kickstarter Royal Edition

Seems good to me! Now to make the GOG vs Steam decision, heh.

That shouldn't be a problem. If it's added to your game list, you can right click it and the first option should be to pre-load.

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

Will you guys gonna be unlocking PoE at midnight or are we gonna have to wait till like noon or something?

Edited by Namutree

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

That shouldn't be a problem. If it's added to your game list, you can right click it and the first option should be to pre-load.

It is, but then I get the error message - as far as I can tell it's won't download any files :-(

Is anyone else getting this happening?

Also I do I download the Strategy. Guide and World Almanac that I purchased as separate pledges? When will they become available to download?

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

It is, but then I get the error message - as far as I can tell it's won't download any files :-(

Also I do I download the Strategy. Guide and World Almanac that I purchased as separate pledges? When will they become available to download?

I only got a message about the game not being released yet, and the files being encrypted. The install still popped up in the background.

Extras like the strategy guide will be released when the game is released.

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

I only got a message about the game not being released yet, and the files being encrypted. The install still popped up in the background.

Ah, okay - think this has actually downloaded, sorry. 

Will we be notified when other items (such as the Strategy Guide) become available to download?

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Ah, okay - think this has actually downloaded, sorry. 

Will we be notified when other items (such as the Strategy Guide) become available to download?

They will be available as soon as the game goes live i bet. 

But i wish we could get to read our strategy guide today. A man can hope, right? :)

Edited by Doxy