Official Keys Thread v 1.01

Does ti release at midnight? Also what time zone is that going by?

They say hope begins in the dark, but most just flail around in the blackness...searching for their destiny. The darkness... for me... is where I shine. - Riddick

hey listen i understand that press have to get games early so the reviews can be up when the game comes out, but you guys are screwing over the consumer. cash before people fellas. my mother was a raging alcoholic while pregnant with me

It releases at 9 AM Pacific time on March 26th. At least, that's what BAdler said they were planning.

ppl living east of us are screwed... as usual.

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

It releases at 9 AM Pacific time on March 26th. At least, that's what BAdler said they were planning.

Since when have we cared? :p

Since when have we cared? :p

so true

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

Heads-up. We are going to release the keys soon. We have all the keys in the Backer Portal and are doing some additional testing before putting it live.

Once the keys are live I will post an excerpt from an update we are releasing tomorrow that talks about how to redeem your rewards. I will make sure to pin the thread for you guys.

• Like 24

Heads-up. We are going to release the keys soon. We have all the keys in the Backer Portal and are doing some additional testing before putting it live.

Once the keys are live I will post an excerpt from an update we are releasing tomorrow that talks about how to redeem your rewards. I will make sure to pin the thread for you guys.

Awesome looks like we will soon be getting the keys yay :D

• Like 1

I apologize for spelling errors I unfortunately suffer from dyslexia. And don't speak English on a daily basic.

Whoooo!! Edited by dancingcrab

The Dude abides.

WOOOT!

Thank you.

Wake-up (05.24 am here... ), can't wait... happy like a kid in christmas time...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

I apologize for not being more communicative today, but there has been a ton of things going on and we want to make sure you guys have an easy experience redeeming your rewards. Not a proper excuse, but I hope the game and rewards make up for it.

• Like 27

I apologize for not being more communicative today, but there has been a ton of things going on and we want to make sure you guys have an easy experience redeeming your rewards. Not a proper excuse, but I hope the game and rewards make up for it.

That's understandable, and I really wish all of the complaining people here would just realize that.

• Like 2

That is totally legit. I bet it's *crazy* there leading up to launch; the forums have been going a bit psychotic without some direction, but you need to focus on the game and the launch (and take some time to relax when the crunchtime is over!).

Edited by Katarack21

I won't speak for anyone else but I don't think you personally need to apologize for anything.  I think that Obsidian should have been more transparent in what was going on though.  Backers should have gotten keys before anyone else.  That didn't happen and when it didn't happen Obsidian should have been in front of that situation explaining why.  We still don't really know why.  At the end of the day, I don't think anyone is going to be upset, backer wise, as long as they have the game pre-loaded and ready to play when it unlocks.