The manual is up on Steam!

Someone can confirm, but is it wrong about the Aumaua ethnic abilities as well?  Or is it just scummy out of date wiki per usual.  

It is about island aumaua.   And also several godlike.

Edited by Voss

Warning: manual contains errors.

Page 4: "Resolve affects durations of all spells and abiltiies"

Checks game videos:  No.  No it does not.

It also says that Chanters get Aefyllath Ues Mith Fyr as a level 1 Phrase.  Which I believed was moved to level 3 (?).  Unless the manual is indicative of day 1 patch changes.  I am leaning toward the manual being a bit out of date, though.

Warning: manual contains errors.

Page 4: "Resolve affects durations of all spells and abiltiies"

Checks game videos:  No.  No it does not.

It also says that Chanters get Aefyllath Ues Mith Fyr as a level 1 Phrase.  Which I believed was moved to level 3 (?).  Unless the manual is indicative of day 1 patch changes.  I am leaning toward the manual being a bit out of date, though.

It is.  The chart on page 69 has attributes giving 1.5 per point to fort/reflex/will, 2% per point for damage and health for might and con, and starts scaling from 0 rather from 10.   Though it does correctly give duration to Intellect.

A hot mess of inaccurate information.  Posting it was actually a huge mistake, since it will only serve to confuse people (assuming they even notice it).

• Like 1

Sadly I see that my request for SHIFT key being a toggle was not implemented,or maybe I never asked for it.With SHIFT as toggle you can pretty much just leave your hand on WASD area and have all functions available.Right now the default keys has stuff like I for inventory,J for journal,backspace for whole party selection etc and this can be a pain after awhile IMO.