They were not prepared for the ****storm. When the keys go live, something like 71K backers will try to log on more-or-less all at once.

Edited by LadyCrimson
image removed: profanity

I dont see any changes to the forums though I thought they would add subforums?

The forums and the backer site are linked.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

As Leferd said, I assumed it has something to do with updating the Backer Portal in preparation for keys being available.

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

The forums will really break when 70k+ backers attempt to retrieve their keys.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

The servers broke just as the kickstarter began, then they broke right as the backer portal launched, then they broke as soon as the Backer beta was released. And of course they just broke today as thousands of people showed up here for some reason...maybe to see if their steam keys were ready to be collected.

I have a question. Did this sort of public critical mass occur before South Park Stick of Truth was released? Or just before Alpha Protocal came out? No? Then I wonder what this all means. Is PoE going to have a better Day One Sales day than those two titles?

Edited by Stun