Pillars of Eternity keys for 25 dollars

Hi!

So, it turned out that some of my friends didn't need the PoE keys I pledged for, so now I have 2 spare keys. I willing to take part from them for 25 dollars each. I receive payment by paypal.

Edited by Zack Fair

J_C from Codexia

I had 3 extra keys. One of them needed the key. 2 of them said that they are not sure the game will deliver so they don't want to pay for it now.

I'm legit, if you want you can check me on the RPG Codex. If you want some kind of proof, I can give it to you, if you tell me what you want to see.

J_C from Codexia

If you want some kind of proof, I can give it to you, if you tell me what you want to see.

Show us your boobs.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

I want to see tittays.

Broooooooo

Do you really want to see my manboobs?

Yes.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

You asked for it:

mantits4.jpg

Deal is off by the way. The keys were scooped up by 2 fellow Codexers. Your loss guys.

Can someone cite me the rules for something like this. There's got to be something in the backer agreement. 

So you can close this thread. I know that's what you want to do. ;)

Edited by Zack Fair

J_C from Codexia

Can someone cite me the rules for something like this. There's got to be something in the backer agreement. 

Yeah, section 14b says you have to shows everyone your boobs if you attempt a third party transaction regarding keys.

You asked for it:

mantits4.jpg

Deal is off by the way. The keys were scooped up by 2 fellow Codexers. Your loss guys.

So you can close this thread. I know that's what you want to do. ;)

OKay, wait, so, its on ly 60$ for 3 cd-keys...but you want us to pay 25$  each,  yeah our loss. Derp !

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...