Anybody else realize this week that Pillars of Eternity was coming out this week?

I wish I didn't know until thursday! haha. The wait is the hardest it has been for a videogame since Fallout 2 and Baldurs Gate 2! (maybe toss Super Mario 3 in there)

Edited by kozzy

This is always the worst part. Sure it was a long 2 year wait since I funded the Kickstarter, but now that it's almost hear here, it seems as if this part of the wait is going the slowest.

*edit: OK fixed it lol

Edited by LurkerLito

This is always the worst part. Sure it was a long 2 year wait since I funded the Kickstarter, but now that it's almost hear, it seems as if this part of the wait is going the slowest.

...kinda like staying up late/not being able to sleep on Xmas Eve, waiting for Santa. :biggrin:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

This is always the worst part. Sure it was a long 2 year wait since I funded the Kickstarter, but now that it's almost hear, it seems as if this part of the wait is going the slowest.

*here

Well I am glad it is this week. I can take Thursday and Friday off and it is a weekend I am not scheduled to work. It couldn't have been better timing for me! That being said, the last few days have been hard and I am sure tomorrow will be painfully slow!!