Game Length & World Size?

I realize it may be a bit early to ask this question but I was curious if there had been any official confirmation from the devs on relative size of the game world and expected length to play? Like should I be expecting a campaign at least as long as Baldur's Gate II with that level of 'additional content" in terms of side-quests and non-critical exploration areas or what?

Just curious if there's any info already out there to give us an indication of how much time a single campaign might take in the game both a pure story clear and completionist run.

This may not be true so don't take to for granted, but:

30 hours for the Main Story (critical path) by spamming through the conversations at rapid speed (i.e. skipping conversations essentially).

Source: Anthony Davis from one his twitch streams.

IMO: Full playthroughs will vary A LOT, but I presume you can EASILY spend 80+ hours on a single full playthrough (side quests, etc.). 

Keep in mind that 2/3's of the content in the game is optional content.

Edited by TrueMenace

Calibrating...

Never mind the length, feel the breadth.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!