What are you playing now?

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/70176-what-are-you-playing-now/page-1 Old topic

I'm playing Vampire Bloodlines. I'm using Wesp's patch, too bad there aren't many mods for this game.

• Like 1

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I finished South Park yesterday.  FUN!

• Like 2

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Still with Cities, will have to get the mod to use more than 9 areas, the space that is off limits is irritating to me. People are right when they say the real fun of the game is trying to get optimal traffic flow, did something smart this time around and built a highway to the train station and cargo harbor before putting them down

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The waiting game. My friend is sending me a disc version of Bloodborne since he also bought  digital version. So now i just have to wait for a day or 3 until  ... fun. :S

1.13 killed off Ja2.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/70176-what-are-you-playing-now/page-1 Old topic

I'm playing Vampire Bloodlines. I'm using Wesp's patch, too bad there aren't many mods for this game.

Have had three hard crashes, which I don't recall experiencing on an older system from that time period. Having to kill the power and turn it back on isn't good for the PC.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

^ Too bad mate, Bloodlines is awesome. Definitely a diamond in the rough if there ever was one.

As for me: I've lately put like 15 hours into Legend of Grimrock 2. A bit of a silly time to start it in hindsight, since as crazy good as it is, I'll be putting it on hold to play PoE come Thursday.

Still, it's a really, really, REALLY damn great game.

Edited by Palantyre
  • Like 1

~And the Lord said unto John: Come forth, and receive eternal life! But alas, John came fifth and won a toaster instead.~

^ Too bad mate, Bloodlines is awesome. Definitely a diamond in the rough if there ever was one.

As for me: I've lately put like 15 hours into Legend of Grimrock 2. A bit of a silly time to start it in hindsight, since as crazy good as it is, I'll be putting it on hold to play PoE come Thursday.

Still, it's a really, really, REALLY damn great game.

I'm glad you are enjoying LoG 2, I enjoyed the first one immensely and  I am looking forward to playing the sequel  

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Borderlands 2 on PS4. It's sooooo pretty. I did not know the awnings animated!

One downside of playing on the current generation is that with increased draw distance and better responsiveness in the control, I can snipe everyone from long distance. Kind of takes most of the challenge out of it.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Finally started Stick of Truth, it's fricking great, utterly authentic South Park and not too challenging to play.  Also Walking Dead Season 2, perhaps not as amazing as the first season but still veeery engaging and in my game Clem is growing up a badass  8)

I'll be ready to play PoE by the time I'm done with these, bring it on...

One downside of playing on the current generation is that with increased draw distance and better responsiveness in the control, I can snipe everyone from long distance. Kind of takes most of the challenge out of it.

Which character did you end up going with? I have playing Wilhelm and enjoying it so far. Intrigued about Claptrap and Jacks Doppleganger as well.

Which character did you end up going with? I have playing Wilhelm and enjoying it so far. Intrigued about Claptrap and Jacks Doppleganger as well.

I'm playing Borderlands 2, playing as Maya. She's a got variety to her style, decent power, and still needs to be active.

For Pre-Sequel I'm definitely going with Claptrap. Jack doesn't look interesting except as an idea.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

^ I keep contemplating uninstalling the PreSequel, because I haven't played it since a week or two after release and I don't see myself doing so any time soon. Hubby finished it once and hasn't used it since.

Not playing (sadly) but now preloading my PoE key. Yay.

Stranded Deep early access updated too...maybe I'll take it for a spin for an hour to see what's up.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I got Friday off from work, I can play PoE as long as I want tomorrow.  :dancing:

Gonna rain all day and night, so nothing else to do anyway.  :unsure:

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Finished up DA:I just in time for PoE to take over.  I clocked in at 42 hours, which is pretty healthy.  Solas is definitely my favorite character, followed by Cole and Blackwall.  Iron Bull and Sera were pretty good for the occasional comic relief. 

• Like 1

Finished Dragonfall DC the other day. I'd never finished it before (even in the original version, though I got to the second to last run.) I've got to say, the ending was pretty surprising to me, but was really well done. I'm really glad I backed SR:R. My only disappointment is that Adepts seem kind of terrible (I tried one in the DC and it just requires too much karma, and being out in the open is way too dangerous.)

Been messing around with NWN2 since, just waiting for PoE. I can spend hours just messing around with character building, especially with the extra classes from some mods.