Please add an option to remove the Out of Character memorials

Having gotten around to my first area with the tombstones - I'd say they're easily avoidable if you don't want to see them. There was one type that looked like a Washington DC monument shaped white tombstone and one was a wall plaque upon a mausoleum type grave structure. And even if you click on one, what it does is bring up a large list of "names", and to read their sayings, you click on a name. eg, it's not a field of 300 individual tombstones.

Some of the names in the lists are immersion breaking, of course, but at least you don't have to read the sayings if you don't want, or don't have to click at all, period, once you know what to look for. I don't really see the big issue, with the way it was done. It was said by a developer that there is no other purpose used for these structures, so you won't potentially miss anything if you just ... don't click on the tombstones.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I usually don't like playing Druids in most RPG. Should I ask Obsidian to put an option to leave them out of the game. Or should I, I don't know, just choose another classe to play.

Seriously, if "immershun"-breaking tombstones bother you, just don't click on them. There's the option you were looking for.