Opinion on different packages...

So, I'm trying to pull money together for this game at the moment and am looking at the different packages (base, champion, royal). I can get them for 33.74, 44.99, and 67.49. I'm sure those you that have been here awhile know what each package contains.  The competitionist in me is yelling at me to go for the Royal edition...the more sensible half (the half that is having to pull money together) is saying to go with the base game...the middle really holds no appeal because it's...well...the middle. I'm sure the backers here are already hooked up with the Royal edition perks. But if you weren't, which way would go? Just want some opinions on the content of the package and it's worth. Have you already gotten access to these perks and taken them for a spin?

we don't have access to anything yet, but for the collectors book and strategy guide alone I would go for the royal edition, we have seen previews and I have actually looked though the colletors book in a store and its awesome, all lore and history and art etc, if you just want the game the base is enough, if you want way more info lore art etc go royal.

So, I'm trying to pull money together for this game at the moment and am looking at the different packages (base, champion, royal). I can get them for 33.74, 44.99, and 67.49. I'm sure those you that have been here awhile know what each package contains.  The competitionist in me is yelling at me to go for the Royal edition...the more sensible half (the half that is having to pull money together) is saying to go with the base game...the middle really holds no appeal because it's...well...the middle. I'm sure the backers here are already hooked up with the Royal edition perks. But if you weren't, which way would go? Just want some opinions on the content of the package and it's worth. Have you already gotten access to these perks and taken them for a spin?

Basic. Premium edition computer games are gibberish in my opinion. Just junk to toss in a corner some where- all that matters is the game itself.

Well, I chose my edition based on how much I was personally willing (and able) to pay for the game that was being promised, based on how much enjoyment I expected I'd get from it; extra stuff I get beyond the base game is just a bonus.  That was for Kickstarter backing, though, so potentially a bit of a different situation.