Early Backers - Preorder Bonus?

Hi I got a simple no frills 20 dollar early backer copy. Do I get the preorder bonuses? Also is the full behind the scenes video up for streaming for backers yet?

They say hope begins in the dark, but most just flail around in the blackness...searching for their destiny. The darkness... for me... is where I shine. - Riddick

Yes. You will get the bonuses. No, the full documentary hasn't been released yet. But it should be soon.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Thanks for the quick answer. I didn't pay attention since I backed. Except like once. Now it's coming in a few days and I know NOTHING. Other than that the buzz from people eagerly waiting to break embargo is good.

With Arkham Knight delayed and let's be honest, it will be delayed even furhter into the year at this rate. All I got is this and the Witcher 3. Cheers. /hype.

They say hope begins in the dark, but most just flail around in the blackness...searching for their destiny. The darkness... for me... is where I shine. - Riddick

Yes. You will get the bonuses. No, the full documentary hasn't been released yet. But it should be soon.

The full documentary isn't finished yet as it will also cover the launch of the game, which is why it was not realised on dvd as then it would need to be finished before launch, so they are as far as I am aware still filming it.

Edited by axan22

Addendum:

Any additional downloads you might have purchased as a backer will also count as 'preorders'. I specifically threw in a support ticket about this - was quite happy about the response :yes:

Do you happen to know if the copies, which were bought as addons after kickstarter but as a kickstarter backer include the exclusive kickstarter bonuses? In other words, I have the physical copy and the digital copy from backing during kickstarter, which will include the bonus kickstarter item and on top of this one copy bought as an addon, which will probably not include the bonus KS item but naturally it includes the pre-order items (piglet and ring). Just wondering and rambling :)

"Maybe your grandiose vocabulary is a pathetic compensation for an insufficiency in the nether regions of your anatomy."

Do you happen to know if the copies, which were bought as addons after kickstarter but as a kickstarter backer include the exclusive kickstarter bonuses?

No idea - I'm assuming you'll get some code(s) on the backer portal which you can input to recieve the items.