Pillars of Eternity has now entered the top sellers chart on Steam!

Pillars of Eternity has now entered the top sellers chart on Steam!

At the time of this post it climbed to #8 (from being around #60 2 weeks ago, #25 last week, #14 yesterday)

This should give the game even more traction

I hope it becomes the #1 top seller in the next couple of days! Tell all your friends to buy the game!

• Like 20

The Unofficial Pillars of Eternity Wiki - Community/Fan Maintained!

I want Ferg to make enough money to buy a big sports car, so he can have an awesome mid-life crisis. In my mind's eye me and Ferg would go to Mexico and have adventures together involving vampires, tar heroin and machineguns.

• Like 22

sonsofgygax.JPG

Woot Woot! Even with all the big 2k sales they have had the last 4-5 days. Once those are done with Pillars will jump even higher.

Keep spreading the word folks!

Considering that Borderlands 2, Civ5 and Bioshock Triple Pack are all on promotion 22 more hours, I think we might see Pillars on spot #4 tomorrow :D

EDIT: SteamDB for some more graph goodness.

Edited by Osvir

At this moment Pillars of Eternity is at the very top of most popular on GOG and I can see it

being at the number four spot or if we're lucky even higher on Steam by tomorrow morning.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

I want Ferg to make enough money to buy a big sports car, so he can have an awesome mid-life crisis. In my mind's eye me and Ferg would go to Mexico and have adventures together involving vampires, tar heroin and machineguns.

Breaking Bad 2!

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Has been ruling on GOG for a while, and will continue to top sales charts for a good long time....as it should. Ideally this game will outsell all the worthless garbage that has a tendency of popping high sales numbers....like all the clone spaz shooters and so on. Hopefully this game permanently establishes the CRPG genre as THE genre of the future and will lead to worthless genres disappearing.

• Like 3

1zq6793.jpg

Yeah, now that there are full torrents of build 1.0.1.495 or something all over, people are playing, and then deciding to buy it, while they still get the pre-purchase bonus!.

Good job seeding it, in just a way that the hype actually helps sales.

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...

Has been ruling on GOG for a while, and will continue to top sales charts for a good long time....as it should. Ideally this game will outsell all the worthless garbage that has a tendency of popping high sales numbers....like all the clone spaz shooters and so on. Hopefully this game permanently establishes the CRPG genre as THE genre of the future and will lead to worthless genres disappearing.

Yeah man tomorrow it'll grind Grand Turd Auto 5 into dust. Edited by HoonDing

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Yeah man tomorrow it'll grind Grand Turd Auto 5 into dust.

I would absolutely welcome the news......there will be absolutely no complaints from me if that happens.

1zq6793.jpg

wow, if thats true, I think I will never buy from STEAM or GOG unless I can help it.

Honestly, if they get 30% from everyone, for selling their games.. I don't see how Steam/Valve is not larger then microsux in a few years.

Edited by Azmodiuz

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...

That is not a huge amount imo for steam, as you get alot more exposure. I always thought it was 30-50% that steam/gog got right away. Hell, artists on Itunes get 10% for selling music on Itunes, I would take that 70% over 10% any day!

Edited by kozzy