Sure, I'm not freaking out for your information, even if your post was very small minded.

This is not how you treat your backers, the smaller ones do a much better job of this.

Still the fact of the matter is that we have no idea why it's taking them so long. So maybe reserve judgement until

the cards are on the table?

• Like 2

"He who fights trolls should see to it that he himself brings fire or acid" - Me

29zcyeh.jpg

Ok, Time to go to sleep :p And chill, you'll get your keys soon ;)

• Like 2

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Sure, I'm not freaking out for your information, even if your post was very small minded.

This is not how you treat your backers, the smaller ones do a much better job of this.

Still the fact of the matter is that we have no idea why it's taking them so long. So maybe reserve judgement until

It could be the 74,000 kickstarter backers, as a start. For comparison, Kingdom Come: Deliverance had half that.

It could be the 74,000 kickstarter backers, as a start. For comparison, Kingdom Come: Deliverance had half that.

It could also be dragons, never rule out dragons!

• Like 2

"He who fights trolls should see to it that he himself brings fire or acid" - Me

At the end of the day this is a business, took advantage of kickstarter to offset risks of developing and is reaping the rewards of our backing...most kickstarter note that and make sure their backers have it before others.

I completely understand your anger, but if backers waited like,2.5 years for the game, I don't see why they can't wait a few more days.

Waiting a year or a few is not hard. It just get hards when you do wait all this time and then suddenly you see many others play the game you have not even seen like that in beta .. and oh those guys did not even wait a month or week for the game .... so yeah then it gets hard .. cause of the hype

There is another thread about the Keys in this forum that alleges a notice sent via email to the member. I'll try to verify that, but in the meantime, I'm going to close this thread for length and redirect you there. I will continue to approve posts, critical, happy, dissenting, clueless, etc. that don't attack other members directly or resort to outright flames. I'll also be looking at reported posts, but please only report things that deserve it. Have a little charity for each other!

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/71557-update-for-backers-re-keys/

• Like 2

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!