Dark Souls is a cool action game but it's only very minimally an RPG. 

It's not at all 'minimally' an RPG. It has all the same RPG features as Baldur's Gate except for branching dialog. Is a lion only minimally a cat because it's not a pet?

Too bad that branching dialogue is an integral part of what is called RPG...a cat is not a lion just because it has four feet and a tail.

DS is "only" an arcade action game at its very core with some tagged on RPG mechanics. Just like literally 80% of all (action) games games in the past few years...

• Like 1
35167v4.jpg

Good thing the forums are back up so all 161 of us can hardcore lurk this thread and do absolutely nothing productive with our lives.

• Like 4

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

GUYS, THE KEYS

I knew exactly what that was going to be, but I still couldn't stop myself from clicking it.

I did the exact same thing and I actually learned that apparently Rick Astley songs are now blocked in Germany.

Heaven forbid Germany ever listen to music.

I just did the same thing *inside your quotations*, just in case you were messing with us by pretending they weren't there.

Good thing the forums are back up so all 161 of us can hardcore lurk this thread and do absolutely nothing productive with our lives.

There are so many unproductive ways to waste your life...  guess this isn´t the worst one.

Back here ! 

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★