The fact that you think Bloodborne is crap means you don't know and haven't played two of the greatest RPGs of all time, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2. If you like RPGs at all you should fix that right now.

I get the feeling you're gonna be disappointed with PoE.

The only role you can play in Dark Souls is killing man.

I won't be, because my conception of what an RPG can be is broad rather than narrow, which means I'm much harder to disappoint than someone who can only interpret things literally.

• Like 1

"Of all the kids in The Breakfast Club, Ally Sheedy would be the first one to sense Cthulhu's coming." -Patton Oswalt 

The fact that you think Bloodborne is crap means you don't know and haven't played two of the greatest RPGs of all time, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2. If you like RPGs at all you should fix that right now.

I get the feeling you're gonna be disappointed with PoE.

The only role you can play in Dark Souls is killing man.

I won't be, because my conception of what an RPG can be is broad rather than narrow, which means I'm much harder to disappoint than someone who can only interpret things literally.

You're not supposed to like anything else than cRPGS!!!

I wonder what Obsidian thinks of all us maniacs sitting here refreshing a mile a minute, ready to pounce on the keys when they arrive, and nearly going insane with anticipation? 

ISnt that the best thing a developer could ask for. But man this march is just insane with so many great stuff coming out.  It is probably even a pretty bad time to realse such a huge RPG. 

In the last 5 days:

Final Fantasy Type Zero (FFXV demo)

Life is Strange ep 2

Game of Thrones ep 3

Bloodborne

Pillars of eternity.

How can I play all this....

Erased the popamole console crap. :p

Dark Souls is a pretty bad game. I have nothing against hard games, but DS is ridiculous.

Dark Souls is all about being patience and not to rush things. Also do not be greedy and it is not that hard of a game. It is certainly harder than  modern video games but thats it.

Also If you want to get an easier game play Dark Souls 2 which is also called Casual Souls by many people^^

• Like 2

And what about the orders ? Mine is always " shipping soon" 

$160.00 Confirmed Shipping Soon

But i'm in France... so... can i really expect it for Thursday ? I don't think so... 

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

GUYS, THE KEYS

I knew exactly what that was going to be, but I still couldn't stop myself from clicking it.

I did the exact same thing and I actually learned that apparently Rick Astley songs are now blocked in Germany.

Heaven forbid Germany ever listen to music.

• Like 6

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

I wonder what Obsidian thinks of all us maniacs sitting here refreshing a mile a minute, ready to pounce on the keys when they arrive, and nearly going insane with anticipation? 

ISnt that the best thing a developer could ask for. But man this march is just insane with so many great stuff coming out.  It is probably even a pretty bad time to realse such a huge RPG. 

In the last 5 days:

Final Fantasy Type Zero (FFXV demo)

Life is Strange ep 2

Game of Thrones ep 3

Bloodborne

Pillars of eternity.

How can I play all this....

Erased the popamole console crap. :p

I've played Dark Souls and I kind of hated it. Typical console style arcade stuff with depressing graphics imho. Might not help that I hate horror themes as well... :p

35167v4.jpg

Dark Souls is a cool action game but it's only very minimally an RPG. 

It's not at all 'minimally' an RPG. It has all the same RPG features as Baldur's Gate except for branching dialog. Is a lion only minimally a cat because it's not a pet?

"Of all the kids in The Breakfast Club, Ally Sheedy would be the first one to sense Cthulhu's coming." -Patton Oswalt 

I don't know if it has been mentioned, but on the backer portal, my shipping status says pending and all my stuff is digital. So, I am pretty sure we are getting the Keys today.

And now my attention shifts to amazon and my strategy guide that has a guaranteed delivery date of Thursday the 26th, but still hasn't had any update to the shipping process. Still says they received my order a couple weeks ago but they haven't begun to process it and get it ready for shipping. I have not been charged yet either, which is standard though for amazon pre orders they do not charge your account until the item is shipped. So much drama for one game jeez haven't had this happen before for a game I don't think ever. Cannot wait for Thursday when it all comes together and I'm playing with my *if needed* strategy guide. Def dont really want to actually use it for hints, walk throughs or maps on the first run.

It should be updating soon. My orders page on amazon has changed it to "shipping today".

Aww man now you have me slightly freaking out as mine still is the same as its been for weeks lol. Update and take my money damn you amazon.

GUYS, THE KEYS

I knew exactly what that was going to be, but I still couldn't stop myself from clicking it.

I did the exact same thing and I actually learned that apparently Rick Astley songs are now blocked in Germany.

Heaven forbid Germany ever listen to music.

GEMA is a real joke they even block korean and japanese indy music. It is insane.