I wonder what Obsidian thinks of all us maniacs sitting here refreshing a mile a minute, ready to pounce on the keys when they arrive, and nearly going insane with anticipation? 

ISnt that the best thing a developer could ask for. But man this march is just insane with so many great stuff coming out.  It is probably even a pretty bad time to realse such a huge RPG. 

In the last 5 days:

Final Fantasy Type Zero (FFXV demo)

Life is Strange ep 2

Game of Thrones ep 3

Bloodborne

Pillars of eternity.

How can I play all this....

ISnt that the best thing a developer could ask for. But man this march is just insane with so many great stuff coming out.  It is probably even a pretty bad time to realse such a huge RPG. 

In the last 5 days:

Life is Strange ep 2

Game of Thrones ep 3

Bloodborne

Pillars of eternity.

You're having a giggle aren't you mate?

Cheers Amazon.co.uk!

"We are pleased to report that the following item will dispatch sooner than expected:

Obsidian Entertainment "Pillars of Eternity Guidebook Volume One: 1 (Obsidian Entertainment)"
Previous estimated arrival date: April 17 2015
New estimated arrival date: March 26 2015 - March 27 2015"

I wonder what Obsidian thinks of all us maniacs sitting here refreshing a mile a minute, ready to pounce on the keys when they arrive, and nearly going insane with anticipation? 

In the last 5 days:

Life is Strange ep 2

Game of Thrones ep 3

Bloodborne

Pillars of eternity.

I don't recognise all those names before Pillars of Eternity ...  :biggrin:

• Like 1

... and it took me a week of nothing but eating, gaming and sleeping to complete :p

In the last 5 days:

Life is Strange ep 2

Game of Thrones ep 3

Bloodborne

Pillars of eternity.

Erased the popamole console crap. :p

Edited by LordCrash
35167v4.jpg

In the last 5 days:

Life is Strange ep 2

Game of Thrones ep 3

Bloodborne

Pillars of eternity.

No because that is not even all I bought in  March. It was a really expensive month for my wallet.^^

Luckily the next one I need to play is Witcher 3 in May which i already paid so I can rest until MGSV for the most part^^

I have tons of university work to do this week, and I can't concentrate because of anticipation, it's the worst timing... =s

I'm in the middle of transcribing interviews for a research project. Transcribe for 5 minutes...F5 three pages...transcribe...F5...etc.

• Like 1

In the last 5 days:

Life is Strange ep 2

Game of Thrones ep 3

Bloodborne

Pillars of eternity.

The fact that you think Bloodborne is crap means you don't know and haven't played two of the greatest RPGs of all time, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2. If you like RPGs at all you should fix that right now.

"Of all the kids in The Breakfast Club, Ally Sheedy would be the first one to sense Cthulhu's coming." -Patton Oswalt 

In the last 5 days:

Life is Strange ep 2

Game of Thrones ep 3

Bloodborne

Pillars of eternity.

No because that is not even all I bought in  March. It was a really expensive month for my wallet.^^

Luckily the next one I need to play is Witcher 3 in May which i already paid so I can rest until MGSV for the most part^^

I'm getting Bloodborne tommorow... gonna be a busy week.

We certainly are an impatient bunch.

Then again, it's totally justified.

The Adventures of Abattoir, my Pillars of Eternity Let's Play! Following Abattoir, an Aumaua-sized Death Godlike Cipher who wishes to prove to the world that Death Godlikes can be trustworthy and helpful, while getting caught in some terrible circumstances.

The fact that you think Bloodborne is crap means you don't know and haven't played two of the greatest RPGs of all time, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2. If you like RPGs at all you should fix that right now.

I get the feeling you're gonna be disappointed with PoE.

The only role you can play in Dark Souls is killing man.

• Like 5

In the last 5 days:

Life is Strange ep 2

Game of Thrones ep 3

Bloodborne

Pillars of eternity.

Dark Souls is a pretty bad game. I have nothing against hard games, but DS is ridiculous.

• Like 2

We certainly are an impatient bunch.

Then again, it's totally justified.

For Sure. How long did we wait for a kind of Baldurs Gate Successor?^^

The only one who comes close to it was maybe neverwinter Nights 2. But otherwise?