It's noon Tuesday in their offices.

Keep cool, dawg.

This is why people need to stop developing content on the West Coast.
This is why you need to move to the west coast! Edited by Debber

@KingNee I always wondered how those people who have nothing to do but post videos of themselfs playing games all day get sent keys??? It's not like lets say Obsedian goes: "Hmmm Bobby does spend a lot of time on youtube posting nonsens lets send him a key in a veigue attemt to sell more copys."

Got to be more to it!!!

Paradox generated 1000 steamkeys that they distributed to youtube let's players and twitch streamers.

They gave priority to people who had already been playing/streaming their other very recent title, Cities: Skylines.

The guy from the video above is called arumba. A quick youtube search of "arumba skylines" netted this:

So there is your explanation for why that guy got access.

And honestly, that makes smart business sense.

Only if you are a short term thinker. Long term, disrespecting your early backers in such a fashion is a very sure way to never get such finding again.

• Like 2

Keep cool, dawg.

This is why you need to move to the west coast!

I like my state's combination of rain AND sunshine.

And now my attention shifts to amazon and my strategy guide that has a guaranteed delivery date of Thursday the 26th, but still hasn't had any update to the shipping process. Still says they received my order a couple weeks ago but they haven't begun to process it and get it ready for shipping. I have not been charged yet either, which is standard though for amazon pre orders they do not charge your account until the item is shipped. So much drama for one game jeez haven't had this happen before for a game I don't think ever. Cannot wait for Thursday when it all comes together and I'm playing with my *if needed* strategy guide. Def dont really want to actually use it for hints, walk throughs or maps on the first run.

Keep cool, dawg.

This is why you need to move to the west coast!

I like my state's combination of rain AND sunshine.

What's more important? Rain AND sunshine, or getting your games faster? Priorities, man!

Speaking of keys, the marking on my F5 key is starting to wear off.

Stop that, you're slowing down the forum. ;)

...more seriously, I wonder, when they do announce it, if I'll manage to get to the backer portal and grab my key before Obsidian's web server explodes. *wink* I might decide to wait a bit instead. Just a bit.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I don't know if it has been mentioned, but on the backer portal, my shipping status says pending and all my stuff is digital. So, I am pretty sure we are getting the Keys today.

And now my attention shifts to amazon and my strategy guide that has a guaranteed delivery date of Thursday the 26th, but still hasn't had any update to the shipping process. Still says they received my order a couple weeks ago but they haven't begun to process it and get it ready for shipping. I have not been charged yet either, which is standard though for amazon pre orders they do not charge your account until the item is shipped. So much drama for one game jeez haven't had this happen before for a game I don't think ever. Cannot wait for Thursday when it all comes together and I'm playing with my *if needed* strategy guide. Def dont really want to actually use it for hints, walk throughs or maps on the first run.

It should be updating soon. My orders page on amazon has changed it to "shipping today".