Wait, they're sending keys already?  I didn't even get to choose whether I wanted Steam or GOG yet.  Did I miss something?

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Wait, they're sending keys already? I didn't even get to choose whether I wanted Steam or GOG yet. Did I miss something?

You'll have the option to choose from the backer portal when the keys are released.

• Like 2

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Wait, they're sending keys already?  I didn't even get to choose whether I wanted Steam or GOG yet.  Did I miss something?

Guessing it will be part of the giving out the keys process? :)

"If patience it a virtue how come I am virtually out of it?"

Actually I could go for a pizza right about now.

Will Obsidian get a pizza delivered to my house?

• Like 3

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Wait, they're sending keys already? I didn't even get to choose whether I wanted Steam or GOG yet. Did I miss something?

You'll have the option to choose from the backer portal when the keys are released.

Thanks.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

mmmmmmm pizza, stop teasing me! :w00t:

I don't have pizza but I do have homemade fishcakes and chips (fries for all you Americans) in the oven - they should be done in about 15 mins.

• Like 1

I wish I would have forgot about its release to lol, its been hard waiting w00t.gif

You're a Canadian, you have access to legal medicine that will help you sleep and forget... Just use more than prescribed :D

Edit: Quote fail.

Nah, while our pharmacies are often cheaper than they are in the US, prescription drugs aren't covered by UHC.

jcod0.png

mmmmmmm pizza, stop teasing me! :w00t:

I don't have pizza but I do have homemade fishcakes and chips (fries for all you Americans) in the oven - they should be done in about 15 mins.

mmmmmmmm fishcakes and chips, why must you all tease me!

We will most likely release it today. We will make an announcement on the forums when everything is live. There will also be a general backer update, but probably not until some time after our initial announcement on the forums.

Keys or game?   

Read the Topic:

"Keys ? When ?"

Yeah, it was more wishful thinking on my part :)   Guess I'll continue my BG2 EE campaign while i wait for this

Now to pray Green Man Gaming is on top of it and releases their steam keys at some point before release. Wont be too awful as i have a great internet speed, but man it would be good to get going those couple hours sooner. I wonder if the manual will become available upon entering in your key for the preload or if everything is encrypted until release.

Now to pray Green Man Gaming is on top of it and releases their steam keys at some point before release. Wont be too awful as i have a great internet speed, but man it would be good to get going those couple hours sooner. I wonder if the manual will become available upon entering in your key for the preload or if everything is encrypted until release.

Wish you luck man, most the time they seem to give the keys up in a good manner of time but I have had two experiences with them where I didn't get my key early enough to preload the game and a bit late, but that was rare!

You know any 14 year old streamer that's not really into RPGs and has 20 followers on a good day? Try asking him for a key. I hear he has plenty. 

I kid, I kid. 

- How can I live my life if I can't even tell good from evil?

- Eh, they're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat. 

I have had good luck with green man and preloading. I would expect you to get a key tomorrow. Thats dependent on them getting the keys of course.

@KingNee I always wondered how those people who have nothing to do but post videos of themselfs playing games all day get sent keys??? It's not like lets say Obsedian goes: "Hmmm Bobby does spend a lot of time on youtube posting nonsens lets send him a key in a veigue attemt to sell more copys."

Got to be more to it!!!

Two years we waited, sulked in the shadows, waited, waited for the game to be released...patience we told ourself, paaaatiencccceee...time will go by, the day will come...

But now WE WANTTTSSS IT WE NEEEEDDSSS IT! GIve USSS our PRECIOUSSSSS!!!!

Ahem, sorry, just needed a place to vent off my steam ...

Edited by Vox Draco
  • Like 1

Vox: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Vox

Are you ... like a crazy person?

Vox: I’m quite sure they will say so.