No. Dont be that guy: "omg game so good! omg game so oldschool; they are so awesome". No. We are customers, even more: we are backers. Without us they will never develop POE. Thats a fact. And yes - i want to be treated in special way. I want to get my game BEFORE normal customers. But life is life: they get our money, develop game, sell it, and forget about backers. Thats a sad story about kickstarter.

Whenever I read post like this, it make me laugh. I waited for another game like this, for almost 13 years. Few days more will not make me go berserk or anything, and of course if Obsidian will do another DRM free kickstarter with physical collector's edition, I'll throw my money at tham again and again and again!

Keep up the good work guys!

Yep, exactly what I was thinking: According to the previews Obsidian done everything right and that´s why I´m definitely going to back the next part as well!  

Don't worry ! we'll get there !

Oh, the excitement :D

Matilda is a Natlan woman born and raised in Old Vailia. She managed to earn status as a mercenary for being a professional who gets the job done, more so when the job involves putting her excellent fighting abilities to good use.

We will most likely release it today. We will make an announcement on the forums when everything is live. There will also be a general backer update, but probably not until some time after our initial announcement on the forums.

"It" being.....THE GAME???  *self-hype so I have something to unreasonably bitch about tomorrow and accuse Obsidian of being scum for*

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

We will most likely release it today. We will make an announcement on the forums when everything is live. There will also be a general backer update, but probably not until some time after our initial announcement on the forums.

Thank you for the information. I am glad to hear that we are able to preload :)

What about steam pre-load? Will it be live at the same time?

Will we have access to the extras after the pre-load is done (Almanac, Guidebook, Digital Prima Guide, Game Manual, etc. etc.)?

Calibrating...

Hello 195 users reading this topic. How are you today?

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

I can't contain my excitement, but I feel quite good. :p

Good thing we only have to wait two more days. I'm sure we won't spend those staring at our computer screens bored from anticipation. It won't be torture at all.

Very happy, why thank you :)

I forgot that PoE is launching this week, it was the most awesome start to the week when I got reminded.   :banana:

I wish I would have forgot about its release to lol, its been hard waiting :w00t:

Edited by kozzy

Keys or game?   

Keys or game?   

Read the Topic:

"Keys ? When ?"

Yes i know, my english sux.

I wish I would have forgot about its release to lol, its been hard waiting w00t.gif

You're a Canadian, you have access to legal medicine that will help you sleep and forget... Just use more than prescribed :D

Edit: Quote fail.

Edited by Soupbone

Hopefully it'll be soon, they haven't even shipped the physical games yet. If you only backed a tier that netted you a physical copy and not a digital+physical (e.g. collector's edition), it looks like you're going to be screwed.

Hopefully it'll be soon, they haven't even shipped the physical games yet. If you only backed a tier that netted you a physical copy and not a digital+physical (e.g. collector's edition), it looks like you're going to be screwed.

All physical tiers get digital content as well.

Edited by damage991

A dev has already been quoted as saying the "Shipping soon" description is erroneous and not updated. Supposedly all the physical materials have already been shipped and are in transit, so don't fret :)

Can it really be that hard to not ship CD Keys and email that to everyone? Or to give the physical backers a temporary key?