By ye gods! Obsidian! Paradox!! Hear our plea! Your silence is driving us to a fevered state of mania. You're driving us to madness! Before too long we'll all be frolicking around getting drunk and ripping the odd passer by to bits. Bits!

Edited by .Leif.
  • Like 4

I seriously doubt we are gonna see keys antyime soon. They don't wanna findtheir guide and stuff on torrents before the actual release date lol

There was talk of pre release game and few other things but keep strategy guide locked till 26th to avoid spoilers.

All I want is the lore books (Collector's book and almanac) They are not spoilery, and the Collector's book is already being sold at amazon (is already in stock, it was released today). If I have that I can wait for the game.

Edited by pedroantonio
  • Like 2

I don't think Obsidian or Paradox wants to deal with the torrent of angry e-mails carefully constructed and worded carefully by loyal fans frothing at the mouth while waiting for their 14GB download to finish while the non-backer peons are already chest-deep into the character creation screen.

Cause you know, priorities.

Honestly though as long as I get my key by Thursday I'll be content, though earlier would be cool too... *hint hint*

I don't think Obsidian or Paradox wants to deal with the torrent of angry e-mails carefully constructed and worded carefully by loyal fans frothing at the mouth while waiting for their 14GB download to finish while the non-backer peons are already chest-deep into the character creation screen.

Cause you know, priorities.

Honestly though as long as I get my key by Thursday I'll be content, though earlier would be cool too... *hint hint*

Yeah and they should also start shipping our boxes now.

Well, here in Poland shops sent boxes to people who bought bought Pillars physically. So, some of the people will get boxes today, rest tomarrow.

Now I'm annoyed, I backed this game on Kickstarter, it was made because of my money (and other backers), and we will be the last ones to get this game... Great...

• Like 4

I'm considering picking up a new skill, like knitting while waiting for key. Seriously, they said Monday or Tuesday, lettuce wait and see.

You could try dressing up as a Paladin, going outside and yelling "I WILL SMITE YOU EVILDOERS!" to everyone who passes by.

Edited by PromisedPain

Same here... but just for "fun".
With optic fiber "my Pillars" should load in 5mns... and after i'll sleep 5mns a day... ^^

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

I hope this doesn't turn into another Divinity: OS-like key debacle.  It only strengthens the argument for needing a publisher, and discourages me from using kickstarter in the future.

When backers get a backseat to regular people who just buy it at launch, it makes me think, "Why back this? It'll get backed anyways so why don't I just wait and then pre-order it and get it earlier then the people who backed it next time."  That's what I'm doing with Shadowrun Hong Kong.  Which of course defeats the purpose of kickstarter and could lead to games not getting funded in the future.

I just think some emphasis of getting keys to the people who funded the game sooner than people who purchase it off the digital, or physical, street is a good idea overall.

• Like 2

I really haven't been following up.... at all.

Either way is it written anywhere how the keys are going to be delivered?

Are they emailing it - or would it just appear in the backers portal like they did with wasteland 2?