I can't wait to get my key.

The 26th is going to be awesome!

What if you don't get your key by then?

Will it still be awesome?

You're supposed to be rioting in here man.

That scenario would be less awesome, for sure. :( 

Where is my key??? i am getting crazy here, its 12:44 am and i still waiting, i am not going to sleep until i get my key!!!

Um, dude. They need to press the release button.

Meaning they need to be at work. It's not an automated system.

It is 10:16pm here in California. They are all asleep.

They better give us our keys soon!

I'm beginning to entertain the idea of buying a plane ticket to California for nothing more than to harass them into releasing the keys.

... on second thoughts I might as well gain access to one of their game testing PCs and spend all night playing PoE til their security tries to drag me away.

Edited by SupidSeep

... and it took me a week of nothing but eating, gaming and sleeping to complete :p

I'm beginning to entertain the idea of buying a plane ticket to California for nothing more than to harass them into releasing the keys.

... on second thoughts I might as well gain access to one of their game testing PCs and spend all night playing PoE til their security tries to drag me away.

If you were a pro you'd just steal Josh Sawyers laptop and run off back to wherever you live.

Where did they say backers would get keys on Tues.? I thought we would get them on release day. I thought only press and streamers/youtubers got early copies?

Keys for preloading. Not playable until the 26th.

If you were a pro you'd just steal Josh Sawyers laptop and run off back to wherever you live.

You're thinking too small.

What Seen needs to do is spend years creating a genetically engineered form of ink that he can one day sell to a tattoo parlor, and then another decade perfecting mind-control tech. He'll use the mind-control to get Josh Sawyer to go get a new tattoo from that parlor using the mind-control ink. Once Seen is in control of Sawyer through the ink, all he has to do is spend the remaining years of his life making time travel. Then he and Sawyer both go into the Time Travel Machine, back to today. From there, he simply must have Josh Sawyer break into Obsidian's offices and play Pillars of Eternity from Chris Avallone's office.

• Like 2

what happens if they never send our keys

Then...
The Lord of Eternity shall perish
But in his doom he shall spawn a score of loyal backers
Chaos will be sown from their passing
So sayeth the wise Sawyer
  • Like 1

"He who fights trolls should see to it that he himself brings fire or acid" - Me

what happens if they never send our keys

Then...
The Lord of Eternity shall perish
But in his doom he shall spawn a score of loyal backers
Chaos will be sown from their passing
So sayeth the wise Sawyer

In the Year of the Turnips, a great host of trolls will descend up on the forums like a plague of locusts.

So sayeth the wise Sawyer.

Edited by .Leif.
  • Like 3

When Randolph Carter was thirty he lost the key of the gate of dreams. Prior to that time he had made up for the prosiness of life by nightly excursions to strange and ancient cities beyond space, and lovely, unbelievable garden lands across ethereal seas; but as middle age hardened upon him he felt these liberties slipping away little by little, until at last he was cut off altogether. No more could his galleys sail up the river Oukranos past the gilded spires of Thran, or his elephant caravans tramp through perfumed jungles in Kled, where forgotten palaces with veined ivory columns sleep lovely and unbroken under the moon.
PixelClear.gif

When Randolph Carter was thirty he lost the key of the gate of dreams. Prior to that time he had made up for the prosiness of life by nightly excursions to strange and ancient cities beyond space, and lovely, unbelievable garden lands across ethereal seas; but as middle age hardened upon him he felt these liberties slipping away little by little, until at last he was cut off altogether. No more could his galleys sail up the river Oukranos past the gilded spires of Thran, or his elephant caravans tramp through perfumed jungles in Kled, where forgotten palaces with veined ivory columns sleep lovely and unbroken under the moon.

PixelClear.gif

What's with the Lovecraft quote?

"He who fights trolls should see to it that he himself brings fire or acid" - Me