"As the tide turns and the waves roll in across distant shores, the echo of drums can be heard crashing in amongst the waves. A battalion like no man has witnessed this side of the free Palatinate, draws ever nearer. The village stirs as the shrill call of a horn pierces the early morning vale, a sound no one ever wanted to hear again. It marked the end of everything we held dear, of every moment of blood and sweat to carve out but a life for ourselves. In the end, none of it mattered. That morning was the day I took up sword and shield to protect those I could and avenge all that was lost."

Kia ora,

My name is Tony, AKA Neralyte, I hail from Middle-earth. A place not unlike the world of Eora, told as tales to enthrall the wide-eyed and curious of heart. I have a great passion for the cRPG genre and played through no small share of Roleplay in my earlier days. While I'm not always found these days by the fire-side spinning tales and imagining worlds beyond the corporeal, I'm still extremely interested in the stories others tell and the games woven of such tales.

To celebrate the release of Pillars of Eternity and the awesomeness that Obsidian has given us, I will be streaming live on Twitch with a themed broadcast devoted to PE. I think the poster says most of what I need to say about the matter, come join us and enjoy this rather auspicious return to fantasy.

Untitled-4.png

I hope to see you there

• Like 2