Anthony Davis Streaming Press Release Copy of the Character Creation ATM

Basically confirmed that I want to switch my starting PC from Wizard to Chanter.

Gonna need early game buffs.

why? Game looks harder than in beta?

Just my personal preference to have my main be a support unit. With a Chanter, I can customize my spells.

Plus:

Andrew did say that you will want to make a beeline for the first town.

Edited by Bryy

Omgness, you guys just that small change to the yellow and green circle and cone graphic makes the overall game that much better. The old one was ugly as butts, but now it has all kinda come together. I missed the new crafting u, but overall nice push at the end to tie it all together. Still a few area's hopefully they get to in the next month, but I think this will be a hit.

I made a new thread in the spoiler subforum if you guys want to see the attribute spread for Aloth, Eder, Kana, & Durance.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/71454-press-release-version-of-eders-aloths-kanas-durances-attribute-spread/?do=findComment&comment=1591649

Edited by TrueMenace

Calibrating...

There's 540 experience points total for unlocking the whole Bear entry in the Bestiary. They've unlocked some of it, so they have 66 out of the 540 XP points so far.

At least, that's how I interpret that.

My guess? That is the sliding XP scale for not having a full party. If he had killed that bear with a party of 6, he probably would have only received 66xp, instead of the 75xp that he did get..

Or, it's a bug. There sure is some wonky math going on there, though, either way.

Edited by Stun
  • Like 1

There's 540 experience points total for unlocking the whole Bear entry in the Bestiary. They've unlocked some of it, so they have 66 out of the 540 XP points so far.

At least, that's how I interpret that.

but killing one bear is giving you 75 exp, so if they kill 1 before he must be small and weak ;P

My guess? That is the sliding XP scale for not having a full party. If he had killed that bear with a party of 6, he probably would have only received 66xp, instead of the 75xp that he did get..

Or, it's a bug. There sure is some wonky math going on there, though, either way.

i think it's bug... where i can report this?

Exactly what I thought. 66 xp * (1 + 15 % ) = 75 xp

I seem to remember the xp increase is 5 % pr. partysize less than 6, so would fit with 3 members.

Here's the link to his archived stream: http://www.twitch.tv/theroguezombie/b/640510979

• Like 1

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]