Anthony Davis Streaming Press Release Copy of the Character Creation ATM

How many acts are there?

He is probably playing like an experienced player so it might take a newbie a few more hours to get into it.

Here's the relevant description from the Prima Guide on Amazon:

"Quest Guide— Complete walkthrough for all four Acts of the Main Quest—including all Side Quests and Tasks. We chart your entire adventure in full detail, plus provide a Quest Index for quick reference"

• Like 1

Calibrating...

How many acts are there?

He is probably playing like an experienced player so it might take a newbie a few more hours to get into it.

fourlights-300x229.jpg

There are Four...Acts!

• Like 7

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

So it might even get into the 90-100++ hours zone with regular amount of side content for an RPG. Man this is going to be like NWN again ,a game which is so long that I will wish it to end just so I can get back into my life....

Edited by barakav

troll.gifseatroll.gificetroll.giftroll.gif

An ex-biophysicist but currently Studying Schwarzschild singularities' black holes' Hawking radiation using LAZORS and hypersonic sound wave models.

My main objective is to use my results to take over the world!

So it might even get into the 90-100 hours zone with regular amount of side content for an RPG. Man It is going to be like NWN again ,a game which is so long that I will wish it to end so I can get back into my life....

I know that I take a lot longer to finish a game than average gamer would. I take in the scenery, examine every nook and cranny, listen to what everyone has to say, etc. etc. My first playthrough might top 100+ hours, here's hoping :).

• Like 2

Calibrating...

So it might even get into the 90-100 hours zone with regular amount of side content for an RPG. Man It is going to be like NWN again ,a game which is so long that I will wish it to end so I can get back into my life....

I have read somewhere a dev said that the optional content in the game is about 2/3rds of the whole game. So yeah that would make the game a solid 100 hrs easy if you did everything.

• Like 1

I was setting up twitch to work with PoE.  The stream doesn't start till one minute after midnight.

• Like 6

The study of history is a powerful antidote to contemporary arrogance. It is humbling to discover how many of our glib assumptions, which seem to us novel and plausible, have been tested before, not once but many times and in innumerable guises; and discovered to be, at great human cost, wholly false.

--Paul Johnson

I was setting up twitch to work with PoE.  The stream doesn't start till one minute after midnight.

Pacific time, right?

Yeah

• Like 1

The study of history is a powerful antidote to contemporary arrogance. It is humbling to discover how many of our glib assumptions, which seem to us novel and plausible, have been tested before, not once but many times and in innumerable guises; and discovered to be, at great human cost, wholly false.

--Paul Johnson

That's NOT Anthony Davis... needs more unibrow!

....Mitch?

--Paul Johnson

God that guy is annoying.  It's pronounced arc-ee-pel-aah-goe too... how hard is it to speak the damn language.  

Dude can't focus for more than twenty seconds to discuss what he is covering... hard to watch that ritalin chuggin idiot.  

Also the video contains minor spoilers in relation to game-length.   Avoid if you want to... guy sucks.

God that guy is annoying.  It's pronounced arc-ee-pel-aah-goe too... how hard is it to speak the damn language.  

Dude can't focus for more than twenty seconds to discuss what he is covering... hard to watch that ritalin chuggin idiot.  

Also the video contains minor spoilers in relation to game-length.   Avoid if you want to... guy sucks.

Yeah man, screw that guy.

• Like 17

--Paul Johnson

That awkward moment when you're gossiping loudly about someone and they've been standing right next to you the whole time.

• Like 3

• Like 1

--Paul Johnson

He's much more handsome than his avatar would lead you to believe. 

OHMIGOSH THIS GAME IS SO AWESOME

"I'm gonna put this beer in my quickslot." 

"Your tree bears strange fruit." Best stream commentary ever. 

Edited by ManifestedISO
  • Like 2

All Stop. On Screen.

Yes, the numbers by the anvil icon indicate the item's current and max enchantment value. The enchantment UI desperately needed some love, and was one of the last things we were able to squeeze into our first patch. It's far more informative now, and you can expect some more polish down the road.

• Like 15