Anthony Davis Streaming Press Release Copy of the Character Creation ATM

http://www.twitch.tv/theroguezombie

The descriptions on the right-hand side during character creation have been made much clearer to read.

Apparently someone beat the game in 30 hours by 'skipping' chat (spamming through the conversations) and just doing the main path.

Anthony is currnetly 35 hours in on Act 2 somewhere. (According to Prima Guide, there is 4 acts).

66 Portrait Count in Press Release copy.

There is a new badass Death Godlike head.

He will be starting his real stream at 12:00 AM PST/7:00 AM UTC. He can't stream past Act 1.

Edited by TrueMenace

Calibrating...

And I'm watching.

Ok... definitely gonna turn it off after the first few minutes. Definitely. I swear.

I think they buffed the human racial passive.

Nvm.

Holy ****, the new Death Godlike face is crazy awesome.

Edited by TrueMenace

Calibrating...

And I'm there. Character creation video? I'm in. I'll leave when the actual game starts. :)

He's just testing his stream setup for tomorrow I believe. So he'll stop after character creation.

Calibrating...

Loved what he said about the length of the game :) Sounds good

Apparently someone beat the game in 30 hours by 'skipping' chat (spamming through the conversations) and just doing the main path.

Anthony is currnetly 35 hours in on Act 2 somewhere. (According to Prima Guide, there is 4 acts).

66 Portrait Count in Press Release copy.

Edited by TrueMenace
  • Like 1

Calibrating...

He'll be allowed to stream the game in 3.5 hours (7:00 UTC/12:00 AM PDT). He said he can start streaming Midnight Sunday. And he can't go past Act 1.

Edited by TrueMenace
  • Like 1

Calibrating...

Really do not want to stay up till 3 or so,

since I have to get up for work at 6am.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

Really do not want to stay up till 2 or so,

3 AM our time my local friend (I'm the one who lives in Reading as well hehe). I have to get up at 5:30 AM. All good. I'm going to wait for Sensuki's YouTube videos.

Edited by TrueMenace

Calibrating...

Really do not want to stay up till 2 or so,

3 AM our time my local friend (I'm the one who lives in Reading as well hehe). I have to get up at 5:30 AM. All good. I'm going to wait for Sensuki's YouTube videos.

I keep forgetting you live in the same city as me. I'll up before 5 am since I have to shower,

take the dog out for her walk and then eat breakfast before I have to be in at work at 6 am.

Edited by wolfrider100

Jon Irenicus ´

game def looked much more polished than some other videos I've seen in the bb even though it was just char creation. The Elves looked way nicer, and his lil dwark with scimitar and dagger looked very intimidating. sounded like only one guy beat the game by going as fast as he could on main path in 30 hrs. Good to know, if you hit one on the keyboard you can skip through dialogs quicker to go on and adventure! 

as far as his time midnight is currently 3.5 hrs from now. or 7am GMT

Edited by Falkon Swiftblade

What's midnight his time? Where does he live? No idea when I should log on to watch the opening and ask questions, then get off before things are spoiled.

Midnight Pacific Time Zone (12:00 AM PDT, 3:00 AM EST, 7:00 UTC).

Edited by TrueMenace

Calibrating...

What's midnight his time? Where does he live? No idea when I should log on to watch the opening and ask questions, then get off before things are spoiled.

Midnight Pacific Time Zone (12:00 AM PDT, 3:00 AM EST, 8:00 UTC).

Awesome. Thank you.

Midnight Pacific Time Zone (12:00 AM PDT, 3:00 AM EST, 8:00 UTC).

Awesome. Thank you.

7:00 UTC* (sorry)

Calibrating...

30 hour run through? Forget that, I plan to take my time and read every conversation and just enjoy

the art/backgrounds. Lets not forget the number of times I'll recreate my person till I get a build I like. xD

Edited by wolfrider100
  • Like 1

Jon Irenicus ´

30 hour run through? Forget that, I plan to take my time and read every conversation and just enjoy

the art/backgrounds. Lets not forget the number of times I'll recreate my person till I get a build I like. xD

Not only did that person skip through all the dialogues, they also did 0 side quests. And it was still 30 hours; makes me feel very good about my obsessive playthrough plans. :)

• Like 8

Not only did that person skip through all the dialogues, they also did 0 side quests. And it was still 30 hours; makes me feel very good about my obsessive playthrough plans. :)

Plus the testers should be well-versed in the content and so they know what to skip and know themselves some strategeries.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Act 1.

That probably translates into between 70-80 hours of game play in a regular play through and this is  at the very least which is great for an RPG.

troll.gifseatroll.gificetroll.giftroll.gif

An ex-biophysicist but currently Studying Schwarzschild singularities' black holes' Hawking radiation using LAZORS and hypersonic sound wave models.

My main objective is to use my results to take over the world!

How many acts are there?

He is probably playing like an experienced player so it might take a newbie a few more hours to get into it.

troll.gifseatroll.gificetroll.giftroll.gif

An ex-biophysicist but currently Studying Schwarzschild singularities' black holes' Hawking radiation using LAZORS and hypersonic sound wave models.

My main objective is to use my results to take over the world!