Thank you.   I actually think I will stop reading/watching stuff as of nowish....  things seem to be escalating quite quickly and I'm sure some of the rest of you are feeling it... a lot more forum activity, press passes going out, etc etc.... the spoiler potential is elevating quite quickly... to use the stupid terror meter as comparison... I'd say it's at orange right about now,... will probably hit red tomorrow.  

I lurked on these forums forever... will miss guys like you and others creating interesting chat points... but I think it may be time to shut down my browsin..

ORANGE ALERT!!!!!!

• Like 1

I have the RPGCodex press copy, yes. I will be doing some beginner guides on monday as well, probably a bit after the embargo is lifted. They will be spoiler free.

Can't say any more than that.

Edited by Sensuki

Good Post Sensuki...Obsidian should either Sticky this topic or put some notice on the forums to the same end.  I never underestimate the ability of people to ruin their own good time then complain bitterly about it afterwords as if it's someone else's fault.

Edited by curryinahurry

Why are there 101 users viewing this topic currently, and what was this about? :p

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.