Constitution vs class HP/End modifier

I assume that if i make monk , my every constitution point increase the health he gets per lvl (42 + 14/Level
(High) )

So its kinda mathematicly worth to use it there since every con point will boost this by %

Nows the tricky question, What happens when i lower my Constitution on monk below 10,i get -% hp/end per lvl/That would mean lowering CON on classes like monks/barbs would hit them very hard since i would get less and less hp/end by this % considered it will count the 42 + 14/Level

(High)

Twitch.tv/MorbusOfKookyB  - Will stream PotD,ToI,Expert.

It's 3% per CON point, if I remember correctly. Even a 3 CON Barbarian will still have a better Endurance/Health pool (especially Health! CON doesn't modify the Endurance -> Health multiplier. Maybe it should.) than a 10 CON Rogue or so.

But yeah, a higher Endurance makes CON more important, both positively and negatively. The gaps between the Endurance tiers (+10, +12, +14 or +16 per level) measured in CON are about 7 at the low end, and 4 at the high end.

This may have the effect of CON being too expensive to be worthwhile for the lower Endurance classes.

If you lower your CON, yes, you will take -3% Health & Endurance for every point below 10. Whether that hits you hard or not largely depends on your build and what you want to do, but obviously it'll hit the high-Endurance classes harder than the low-Endurance classes. The mid-Endurance classes are probably the ones that benefits/loses the most, but that's pretty arguable.

It's 3% per CON point, if I remember correctly. Even a 3 CON Barbarian will still have a better Endurance/Health pool (especially Health! CON doesn't modify the Endurance -> Health multiplier. Maybe it should.) than a 10 CON Rogue or so.

But yeah, a higher Endurance makes CON more important, both positively and negatively. The gaps between the Endurance tiers (+10, +12, +14 or +16 per level) measured in CON are about 7 at the low end, and 4 at the high end.

This may have the effect of CON being too expensive to be worthwhile for the lower Endurance classes.

Currently, CON is of questionable value to higher Endurance classes at best, while the lower Endurance classes never should take it, really.

t50aJUd.jpg

From the videos and the systems it seems like you don't need any hitpoints anyways unless you either make mistakes or get hit by AOEs.

So the question is how high these AoEs hit on Hard / Path of the Damned. Would you say that they hit hard enough to take more than 3 Con?

Otherwise Con seems to be a pure Tank or "being lazy" attribute.

• Like 1

but on the videos you see like 1% of the game.And you dont know what comes next...And its not like aoe can only kill you.

But the agggro system is extremely simple and won't be different in the rest of the game.

ofc, but the opponents will be, the ammount of them aswell.