What time on the 26th will the game go live?

I am currently living in the UK (GMT time zone) and would like to know what time I can expect to start playing the game.  Should I wake up early for a midnight EST launch, or will it be an after work thing with a 2PM PST launch?

I wonder how many people will call in sick the next day  :biggrin:

I already asked for it off myself, but it looks like I was a bit hasty making that decision since I have to wait until 5PM local time anyways :facepalm:

According the steam time table, I must wait until 21:00 of the 26ª to play I exit work around 19:30, 30 minutes to get home, 1 hour to dinner and install the game  :facepalm:

Edited by Kepper

According the steam time table, I must wait until 21:00 of the 26ª to play I exit work around 19:30, 30 minutes to get home, 1 hour to dinner and install the game  :facepalm:

or you could just pre-install the game, get fast food, and sit on your chair rocking back and forth in anticipation for 30 minutes.

...promptly followed by spending 4 hours straight in and cycle of procrastinating endlessly in character creation, not liking a class' mechanics and re-rolling

Edited by Urthor

or you could just pre-install the game, get fast food, and sit on your chair rocking back and forth in anticipation for 30 minutes.

That's basically just another Thursday at my place.