Accuracy bonus for flame of devotion

Aura modals are not that good IMO, they only have very smal radius only if you boost enough Int, but if you do so, you won't have enough attributes to distribute.

I'm not disagreeing with your point, quite far from it, actually, and this just adds to my support of +AoE being placed on Resolve, but it is worth noting that the Aura Modals of the Paladin seems to stack with virtually everything.

Which is also why Zealous Focus is so much better than Zealous Endurance (DT +5? If tank, cool, otherwise, haha, meh) and Zealous Charge (+Move.Speed in PoE? Aaahahahahaha). That delicious Accuracy bonus that cannot be replicated is just too nice to pass up, by comparison.

So it'll probably be nerfed, instead of making the other Auras worthwhile. Because no fun allowed.

Hah I know that last bit is half in jest but SHHHHH don't give them any ideas!

• Like 1

As I said before I'm totally fine with the concept of heavy front line support, with the ability to pick up the slack in a front line capacity. Totally cool with that.  There abilities are just so situational and all over the map that having all 3 modals given without having to select them on your level ups (especially since only 2 are that useful) would make them a bit more attractive and give you a few more option to spread around on the battle field.

Doesn't Zealous Charge lesson the disengage penalty? If so that makes for a good off tank pick up rush to the squishies if an enemy makes a break for daylight on your back row members.

Edited by Zansatsu
  • Like 1