Pillars of Eternity Beta Videos

Hi guys,

It's the week before release, it's amaaaaazing! :D

Anyway, I just wanted to drop a link to my Pillars of Eternity playlist in the forum in it's own thread - I'm sure some of you have seen these before, but I hope you enjoy them :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyz9Ixsgwgf3PwvfrUPAb6O1FQsiwXlGw

You read my post.

You have been eaten by a grue.

Cool vids, yeah i've watched them before :)

I've got a request if you are still doing vids:

For the quest "A Farmer's Plight" could you do a vid with the ending where you send Korgrak to kill Rumbald? Because noone chose that ending and I'm curious to see how that pans out

Oooh, I shall endeavour to do that for my proper playthrough :D Literally just finished recording a final beta playthrough, and killed Korgrak.

Edited by Ashen Rohk
  • Like 1

You read my post.

You have been eaten by a grue.

Man pretty cool videos. Few of them I already seen, the one's

I did not should hold me over till this game releases the 26th.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

For the quest "A Farmer's Plight" could you do a vid with the ending where you send Korgrak to kill Rumbald? Because noone chose that ending and I'm curious to see how that pans out

Oooh, I shall endeavour to do that for my proper playthrough :D Literally just finished recording a final beta playthrough, and killed Korgrak.

cool thanks :)

The Unofficial Pillars of Eternity Wiki - Community/Fan Maintained!

We desperately need a spoiler-allowed forum so threads like this, and posts like 

Removed

Have somewhere else to go. Warning: The original "Spoiler" actually does contain spoilers(my quote has it edited out), regardless of this forum being labelled no-spoilers.

Also, @OP, you just advertised yourself with your giveaway - couldn't you have simply edited this playlist into that same thread?

EDIT: I just saw this is an older thread that has simply been bumped. I guess you couldn't have edited it in. Let's have more threads.

Edited by soedenone

We desperately need a spoiler-allowed forum so threads like this, and posts like 

Removed

Have somewhere else to go. Warning: The original "Spoiler" actually does contain spoilers(my quote has it edited out), regardless of this forum being labelled no-spoilers.

Also, @OP, you just advertised yourself with your giveaway - couldn't you have simply edited this playlist into that same thread?

EDIT: I just saw this is an older thread that has simply been bumped. I guess you couldn't have edited it in. Let's have more threads.

yeah I agree we need a forum that lets discuss spoilers

Though the spoiler that you mentioned and which I posted is hidden under a spoiler tag

The Unofficial Pillars of Eternity Wiki - Community/Fan Maintained!