Pillar of Eternity Unboxing video

Luckman: Then stop do it.

Katarack21: We dont like it. No. We "hate" it! Every single time! 

One thing i never understand why you are working so hard on explaining why you cant just stop doing it.

It's not that we can't stop, it's that we really, really don't care, and can fully understand that people are making a perfectly understandable and entirely forgiveable mistake without losing our **** over it.

Edited by Luckmann
  • Like 1

t50aJUd.jpg

One thing i never understand why you are working so hard on explaining why you cant just stop doing it.

It's not that we can't stop, it's that we really, really don't care, and can fully understand that people are making a perfectly understandable and entirely forgiveable mistake without losing our **** over it.

If you dont care, then stop assuming and go back to hunting penguins or what do you eat in Denmark.  :getlost:

If you dont care, then stop assuming and go back to hunting penguins or what do you eat in Denmark.  

Now you see, everything I know about Denmark comes entirely from pastries and archaic plays. *That's* how you stereotype.

If you dont care, then stop assuming and go back to hunting penguins or what do you eat in Denmark.  getlost.gif

Now see, there's the difference, and why your attempted insult fell flat. When you insinuate that I'm a danish penguin-eater, I think it's hilarious. But if I insinuate that you're a pierogi-eating siberian with a love for Cyrillic, I somehow doubt you'd take it as well.

PrimeJunta! What is the distance between you, a bottle of koskenkorva and a knife at this very moment?

t50aJUd.jpg

If you dont care, then stop assuming and go back to hunting penguins or what do you eat in Denmark.  getlost.gif

Now see, there's the difference, and why your attempted insult fell flat. When you insinuate that I'm a danish penguin-eater, I think it's hilarious. But if I insinuate that you're a pierogi-eating siberian with a love for Cyrillic, I somehow doubt you'd take it as well.

PrimeJunta! What is the distance between you, a bottle of koskenkorva and a knife at this very moment?

Eh, you seems you know Russians a bit more then me. I dont know what they are eating.  :blush: Well Russians are tall and blonde and i meet many tall and blonde Norwegians, so you are maybe their brothers more then we are. Also problems with drinking vodka could suggest i am right... Hmm... I am confused now.  :ermm:

I find people who are unfamiliar with germanic languages tend to assume people are speaking German, even if it's a scandinavian language. So different! What's the mystery? Probably that Germany is a huge country that people talk about a lot. And Russia's a huge country that's in the media more than other east European countries, so it stands to reason that it pops into people's mind easily.

There are a huge amount of languages and dialects in the world. Expecting everyone to have been exposed to everything so they can recognize it is silly. Making mistakes is human, and we're all ignorant about most things.

If you want to be angry Zierry, I suggest you find a political or religious forum. There you can really let loose, especially if you're willing to be far left or far right.

Fnord.

I'm in Denmark and have gone native, so do I get to substitute a bottle of Aalborgs Taffel-Akvavit? If so, about 40 cm and 6 meters ATM. The closest Koskenkorva is probably ... quite far actually.

What are you doing in Denmark, PJ? If on Zealand, you're practically in my neck of the woods. But yes, I guess Aalborgs Taffel-Akvavit will have to work, then. :lol:

t50aJUd.jpg

I have already apologized for my gaffe and my ignorance pertaining to Slavic languages. It wasn't my intention to insult any polish speaking person.  Anyways, is this similar to what backers will received who pledged at physical game level?  I am really digging that map.

I have already apologized for my gaffe and my ignorance pertaining to Slavic languages. It wasn't my intention to insult any polish speaking person.  Anyways, is this similar to what backers will received who pledged at physical game level?  I am really digging that map.

Nope. Backers have different boxed edition. This is made by Cenega.

According kickstarter page you'll get box with dvd and printed manual but the 140+ tiers have realy nice physical bonuses. Too bad i didnt have spare money during campaing.  ;( Well... we cant have everything i guess.

Edited by Zierry

Any chance we can get some pics of the physical editions and items backers will get, this looks really good and great quality so cant wait to get my collectors edition, I wish pics had already been released though, as its a little disappointing to start seeing things all over the web and I even browsed the collectors book in my local comic shop yesterday as they already have them on sale, its awesome by the way really nice.

Edited by axan22

And for the record, this shiv the guys are using to open the box is called "penknife +1 against frozen butter".

How dare you?! That is not a shiv! It is a traditional Polish blueberry-pierogi-cutter handed down over generations! Kurwa take you, infidel!

Edited by Luckmann
  • Like 5

t50aJUd.jpg

And for the record, this shiv the guys are using to open the box is called "penknife +1 against frozen butter".

How dare you?! That is not a shiv! It is a traditional Polish blueberry-pierogi-cutter handed down over generations! Kurwa take you, infidel!

Can be. It looks like my 30 years old knife for potatoes.  :ermm:

What are you doing in Denmark, PJ? If on Zealand, you're practically in my neck of the woods. But yes, I guess Aalborgs Taffel-Akvavit will have to work, then. :lol:

In Jutland actually, in Aarhus. Staying here for a year and a half with my wife who's doing her post-doc at the university here; my company was nice enough to let me work remotely.

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

Something entirely different: I noticed his version is in Polish, meaning the map and stuff. Now, I'm a backer from Switzerland. That doesn't mean I'm getting a german version of Poe? Because I really, really want the original stuff.

Elan_song.gif

• 2 weeks later...