Pillar of Eternity Unboxing video

Looks like someone got their hands on the package!

It a physical standard edition. It seems to come with a 60-ish page game guide and manual. That is a lot better than the 3 page palette we been getting from most triple A titles.

I still not sure what the collectors edition includes...

• Like 7

booklets looks really nice :) looking forward  to receive my CE. On my account page it states that it is shipped or in process of shipping. but I am in Germany. maybe they have some EU distributor and I will get it next week.

It has begun.

*covers ears and eyes*

WEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWEEEOOOWELALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALALALALALALA

• Like 2

t50aJUd.jpg

Can't speak Russian but the guy in video seemed pleased.   Love the map!

I guess the common stereotype is to assume all foreign language as Russian.  Its actually Polish. 

I am very sorry to my untrained ear it sounds very similar to Russian.

Man this looks so freaking sweet.. too bad I'm not getting the physical standard edition, that game guide and manual both look epic. Well I feel better

since I'm going to get a digital copy of the game and Prima game guide. That guide is something I'm enjoying looking forward to reading through.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

Looks great, though I went with digital version. Being Polish myself, a cursory look at their website/youtube page makes it appear they are games journalists/reviewers. Though I doubt that's a review copy of the game. He was simply fortunate to get his early.

And we're not getting our digitial versions yet why? Last time I back anything from this company.

I'm sure they're going to miss that future 50 or so dollars from you...

Edited by Snoozer
  • Like 2

Polish is similiar to Russian (Slavic language), so I am not suprised that foreigners often confuse them. Returning to topic it seems strange for me that instruction and game guide are the same! They cover classes, abilities, skills and so on. I expected game guide to be some kind of quest solution (like in my NWN2 gold edition). But maybe it's just first impression, I'll see on Thursday. Can't wait.

Edited by White Phoenix
  • Like 1

I guess the common stereotype is to assume all foreign language as Russian.  Its actually Polish.

Rule of thumb: if it sounds Slavic and the speaker is squatting, it's Russian.

sq2.jpg

• Like 2

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

1) Do you see Azbuka in title and description? No? It's no Russian.

2) If you dont want seriously insult any west slavic nation, use word "Russian" for description only when you are REALY sure.

Btw this is Adventurer Edition. Probably CE only. Same as Wasteland last year. 

2) If you dont want seriously insult any west slavic nation, use word "Russian" for description only when you are REALY sure.

Btw this is Adventurer Edition. Probably CE only. Same as Wasteland last year. 

Meanwhile, on planet Reasonable, the entire population proceeds to chill out and not see insults and imagined slights in every nook and cranny.

Hah. "Azbuka".

Edited by Luckmann
  • Like 7

t50aJUd.jpg

Meanwhile, on planet Reasonable, the entire population proceeds to chill out and not see insults and imagined slights in every nook and cranny.

Hah. "Azbuka".

no__9gag__by_hujikari-d51hu4l-300x255.jp

Edited by Zierry

I can appreciate pedantry.

Also... I actually had to look up "Azbuka". I've always just called it Cyrillic.

• Like 1