Console Commands?

Hey guys,

I wanted to mess around with the character creation stuff this weekend to try and get an idea for my first character, but I don't want to run thorugh the BB content again since the full game is so close to release - is there a cheat/console command I can run to level up to 8 right away with a party of characters or anything like that?

Thanks in advance!

-Scott

Oh wow, thanks guys!  Tons of great info, you're all the very best!

Off topic, but I like your videos on QT3. Consider posting them here as well?

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Oh wow, thanks guys!  Tons of great info, you're all the very best!

Off topic, but I like your videos on QT3. Consider posting them here as well?

Oh, sure, I'd be happy to.  I thought about it a few times, but I didn't want people to think I was just pushing my wares, so to speak.  I didn't monotize them or anything, but sometimes folks can be touchy about that type of stuff.  I'll make a new thread. 

• Like 1

I suggest the IEMod.

AddExperience 99999 will surely get them to level 12 and you can test them at their fullest potential. You can also add gear with "AddItem whatever_file_names_you_find 1". Testing like this will give you a much better idea of what each class is capable of.

I suggest the IEMod.

AddExperience 99999 will surely get them to level 12 and you can test them at their fullest potential. You can also add gear with "AddItem whatever_file_names_you_find 1". Testing like this will give you a much better idea of what each class is capable of.

AddExperienceToLevel 12

t50aJUd.jpg