Moon Godlike Appearance

Compared to the Death and Nature Godlikes, why does the Moon Godlike not match artistically with their portraits? Will they get retextured on release? I'm looking forward to making a Moon Godlike but their ingame appearance really puts me off.

You think that the Naturelikes match their portraits? I just looked them all over and while I think that the currently available Male Naturelike portrait is great (at least if you're a Fighter or Paladin) and the Female Naturelike portrait is rather awful (by comparison, and not fitting at all with the overall art style) they don't actually match the in-game models at all.

That being said, I would love it if there were moonlike heads that matched the available moonlike portraits better (because I think that the portraits are nicer than the models).

I'd also like there to be more and especially better male deathlike heads, and matching portraits, but that's beside the point.

t50aJUd.jpg

I think it is caused by adding horns on their heads they shouldn't have got (I mean male and female moon Godlike). I doubt they'll change their appearance (game went gold, too invasive change for gameplay). In the beginning I don't like in-game models, but adored portraits (especially for male Godlike). I probably got used to their in-game models and portraits, because I like them both now. Even more models, maybe because they look so otherwordly and match better with different types of Godlike (in model). Portraits look more human to me than their in-game models.

Edited by White Phoenix

You think that the Naturelikes match their portraits? I just looked them all over and while I think that the currently available Male Naturelike portrait is great (at least if you're a Fighter or Paladin) and the Female Naturelike portrait is rather awful (by comparison, and not fitting at all with the overall art style) they don't actually match the in-game models at all.

That being said, I would love it if there were moonlike heads that matched the available moonlike portraits better (because I think that the portraits are nicer than the models).

I'd also like there to be more and especially better male deathlike heads, and matching portraits, but that's beside the point.

The male death godlike's "face casings" just give me a certain female body part vibe...

• Like 3

The male death godlike's "face casings" just give me a certain female body part vibe...

Seems as if perhaps HR Giger was a source of inspiration  :alienani:

I doubt they'll change their appearance (game went gold, too invasive change for gameplay).

Since there is no equipment that has to be fitted with the godlike heads it shouldnt be that invasive. But what do I know.

• Like 3

Yeah honestly the horns on moon godlike just don't seem appropriate.  The portrait looks awesome but the actual heads (for males) don't come close.  I get they are supposed to have unique appearances but two of the males heads just don't look good even taking that into account.

Edited by DigitalCrack