Prima Guide now has 4 pages avaiable for us to view

My god ... so beautiful.

One printing. Finally, Collector's Edition means something. 

These limited edition guides will only be printed once. When they are sold out, they will be gone forever!

I'll only be getting the digital version :(

Calibrating...

I'm also getting the digital version, but I'm doing this more cause I have a habit of losing things. I already have

the hero edition but I'm going to cough up more money for the royal edition on GOG which comes with this guide.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

"though heavier armors still work well with the build and the added protection helps reduce the need for micromanagment"

Wat?

You will get far better information on the official wiki and the forums than this drivel. 

95% of this is just a collection of in game tooltips. 

Oh God my name is in this. DO NOT WANT. 

Edited by Bazy

Could you repeat that ... there was a ***** in your mouth, I couldn't make out what you said.

Must be due to the forced downing of all those edgy edges. Causes the diarrhea to flow upwards back up the gullet. I hear researchers are calling this sudden outbreak as e. Codexia Absurdis Declinus. Highly contagious. Doesn't need direct contact to spread.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Also:

Level 2 - Lesser Blights

Level 6 - Blight

Level 9 - Greater Blights

should be:

Level 2 - Lesser Blight

Level 6 - Blight

Level 9 - Greater Blight

or:

Level 2 - Lesser Blights

Level 6 - Blights

Level 9 - Greater Blights

Should be consistently singular or plural. :|

Nice I allways wanted more from future rpgs. PoE set an example to all others with all these 3 books.

**I belive, even though Todd Howard loves console gaming he will definity try to craft books -like these- for his next game ;)

Kana - "Sorry. It seems I'm not very good at raising spirits." Kana winces. "That was unintentional."

Guys, a lot of this information is already outdated (e.g. attributes still being tweaked for Day 1 Patch), but there is good stuff in the Prima Guide if you are looking to not miss any secret weapons or want to do a 100% quest completion playthrofug.

Calibrating...

Lovely information.

As others have noted it won't be anything you can't find better and more up to date info on elsewhere online and for free, but that's been true of all strategy guides for a long time now. This is for people who like the old school feel of having a nicely drawn up strategy guide with art and consistently well written game info all in one place. There's still value in that for some, no sense bashing it :)

Lovely information.

As others have noted it won't be anything you can't find better and more up to date info on elsewhere online and for free, but that's been true of all strategy guides for a long time now. This is for people who like the old school feel of having a nicely drawn up strategy guide with art and consistently well written game info all in one place. There's still value in that for some, no sense bashing it :)

Well I'll be using it to reference things I missed (loot containers, hidden spots, etc.) so it's valuable in that sense. 

Calibrating...

where do you order the digital collectors guide? im already getting digital strategy guide.

I would love to know this myself. I already bought the Hero Edition on GOG and would love to buy the

digital strategy guide and Campaign Almanac to go with the game, short of buying the Royal Edition.

Edited by wolfrider100

Jon Irenicus ´

where do you order the digital collectors guide? im already getting digital strategy guide.

Huh.

There doesn't seem to be a way? It's included in all but the barest Kickstarter tiers, but it doesn't seem to be available as an Add-On. No luck on the Dark Horse website, either. Maybe it'll show up later.

I would love to know this myself. I already bought the Hero Edition on GOG and would love to buy

the strategy guide and Campaign Almanac to go with the game, short of buying the Royal Edition.

The Champion Edition will include the Campaign Almanac, (but not the Collector's Guidebook:Volume One, nor the Strategy Guide) so if you don't care about the Collector's Book, you could skip the Royal edition. (It's included in a bunch of Kickstarter tiers, and available as an Add-On for Backers, but for $15, I think it's a bit much. Call it a Kickstarter Artifact.)

The Strategy Guide can be pre-ordered digitally from Prima itself for just short of $10. (Or as an Add-On for backers for $7.) It's also available in print.

The Collector's Guidebook: Volume One looks to only be available digitally in the Royal Edition, and most Kickstarter packages. It's available in print, but I can't find a place that'll offer it digitally.

Edited by Ark Evensong

What I really would not give for a upgrade option on GOG, so I could spend a little more and upgrade to the Royal Edition, I'm not really in the

mood to spend another $89.99.. on top of the $45, I already spent to pre-order the Hero Edition. Still was worth every penny I spent in the end.

Edited by wolfrider100

Jon Irenicus ´

What I would not give for a upgrade option on GOG, so I

could spend a little more and upgrade to the Royal Edition.

I'm upgrading to the Royal Edition on Steam when I redeem my backer key. It'll only cost me $45. Edited by TrueMenace

Calibrating...

Huh.

There doesn't seem to be a way? It's included in all but the barest Kickstarter tiers, but it doesn't seem to be available as an Add-On. No luck on the Dark Horse website, either. Maybe it'll show up later.

I would love to know this myself. I already bought the Hero Edition on GOG and would love to buy

the strategy guide and Campaign Almanac to go with the game, short of buying the Royal Edition.

The Champion Edition will include the Campaign Almanac, (but not the Collector's Guidebook:Volume One, nor the Strategy Guide) so if you don't care about the Collector's Book, you could skip the Royal edition. (It's included in a bunch of Kickstarter tiers, and available as an Add-On for Backers, but for $15, I think it's a bit much. Call it a Kickstarter Artifact.)

The Strategy Guide can be pre-ordered digitally from Prima itself for just short of $10. (Or as an Add-On for backers for $7.) It's also available in print.

The Collector's Guidebook: Volume One looks to only be available digitally in the Royal Edition, and most Kickstarter packages. It's available in print, but I can't find a place that'll offer it digitally.

Ok thank you so much Ark Evensong. I will

check this info out shortly when I get time.

Edited by wolfrider100

Jon Irenicus ´