Apparently there are things that Russians can do well

Darkpriest

Murican version of "War and Peace" - "Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812". Nice illustration for Western level of Russian culture understanding.  So much Murican stereotypes here - Pierre is Jew because all Russian migrants in Murica are Jews, Natasha is black because such name is not for white woman. :facepalm:

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/15/josh-groban-broadway-great-comet-first-look

644509_900.jpg

Murican version of "War and Peace" - "Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812". Nice illustration for Western level of Russian culture understanding.  So much Murican stereotypes here - Pierre is Jew because all Russian migrants in Murica are Jews, Natasha is black because such name is not for white woman. :facepalm:

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/15/josh-groban-broadway-great-comet-first-look

644509_900.jpg

I am with you on that, it seems quite ridiculous :)

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3724476/Armed-mugger-killed-gun-drama-near-Olympics-Russian-diplomat-drags-motorcycle-robber-car-shoots-dead.html#ixzz4GPAm0tp0

Armed mugger killed in gun drama near Olympics as Russian diplomat drags motorcycle robber into his car and shoots him dead

• Would-be robber on a motorcycle smashed window of Russian diplomat's BMW X6 and pointed a gun at him
  • Vice-consul grabbed robber and wrestled him part-way into the car, seized his gun and shot him at point-blank range
  • Drama was close to the main Olympics Park and the athletes' village and happened just after cyclists on a training ride passed by
  • Reminder of Rio's reputation for deadly violence as spectators begin to arrive for Games
  • Officials saw body of dead mugger lying on the ground

The Russian vice-consul in Rio de Janeiro dramatically shot dead an armed mugger who had tried to hold him up in his car - just after the Olympic torch relay had passed by on the last day before the Rio 2016 opening ceremony.

Marcos Cesar Feres Braga, a Brazilian lawyer who holds the vice-consul post at the Russian consulate, reportedly grabbed the attacker and pulled him into his BMW X6 after he had smashed the car window and pointed a gun at him, demanding he hand over his watch.

A struggle ensued inside the diplomat's car until he managed to grab the assailant's gun, which he used to shoot him dead at point blank range, according to police.

Russia Stronk! :bat: 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3724476/Armed-mugger-killed-gun-drama-near-Olympics-Russian-diplomat-drags-motorcycle-robber-car-shoots-dead.html#ixzz4GPAm0tp0

Armed mugger killed in gun drama near Olympics as Russian diplomat drags motorcycle robber into his car and shoots him dead

• Would-be robber on a motorcycle smashed window of Russian diplomat's BMW X6 and pointed a gun at him
  • Vice-consul grabbed robber and wrestled him part-way into the car, seized his gun and shot him at point-blank range
  • Drama was close to the main Olympics Park and the athletes' village and happened just after cyclists on a training ride passed by
  • Reminder of Rio's reputation for deadly violence as spectators begin to arrive for Games
  • Officials saw body of dead mugger lying on the ground

The Russian vice-consul in Rio de Janeiro dramatically shot dead an armed mugger who had tried to hold him up in his car - just after the Olympic torch relay had passed by on the last day before the Rio 2016 opening ceremony.

Marcos Cesar Feres Braga, a Brazilian lawyer who holds the vice-consul post at the Russian consulate, reportedly grabbed the attacker and pulled him into his BMW X6 after he had smashed the car window and pointed a gun at him, demanding he hand over his watch.

A struggle ensued inside the diplomat's car until he managed to grab the assailant's gun, which he used to shoot him dead at point blank range, according to police.

Russia Stronk! :bat: 

Problem is it was not russian diplomat after all :)

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Real Russian troll/btards/Dota player looks like

http://youtu.be/cwJKjuyLv80

Yep Russian girls are absolute evil. Though all Russians are Evil - girls are most diabolical evil creatures.

Russians can looks like humans, but IRL they are interdimensional creatures who hide own non-human nature behind astral camouflage. True appearance of Russians much more terrific.

http://youtu.be/ujMzuKoDfw0

God created Russia to train the faithful.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Less stuff about Russian attention whores and more about how us Westlings can't ever fully comprehend the Russian mindset, pls.

• Like 2

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Less stuff about Russian attention whores and more about how us Westlings can't ever fully comprehend the Russian mindset, pls.

Not your army Lol, Westlings are so strange. vids about happy life of Russians make butthurt to them, but they ask moar explanations about why Western backward societies can't understand superior Russian culture.

nSLQtbi.jpg

Mate, I'm not butthurt. I'm bored. The last few videos you've posted (except for the seizure-inducing cat-themed one and the other about rythmic gymnastics) are about Russian internet nobodies that are virtually indistinguishable from their Western counterparts. Nobody cares about that ****.

Post stuff that's actually interesting. For example, the post about Russian writers and their lovers was cool. The next one about some dude going to the fair with his gf, not so much.

Assume that the extent of my knowledge of Russian culture is this:

• Like 2

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.