Apparently there are things that Russians can do well

Darkpriest

Oby are you posting Russian stripper videos..can I start saying again how much I appreciate your finest export?

Or will you say I'm childish  :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Oby are you posting Russian stripper videos..can I start saying again how much I appreciate your finest export?

Poor Bruce has spermotoxicosis and hallucinate strippers in any random videos with girls.  :cat:

Oby where do live? Everyone says you not really Russian

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Poor Bruce has spermotoxicosis and hallucinate strippers in any random videos with girls.  :cat:

In real world analog of Inquanock.

A_la_Recherche_de_Kadath-_3eme.JPG

In real world analog of Inquanock.

A_la_Recherche_de_Kadath-_3eme.JPG

Where is that ?  Siberia?

John Milton 

Or will you say I'm childish :biggrin:

Poor Bruce has spermotoxicosis and hallucinate strippers in any random videos with girls. :cat:

I would not treat a consensus of this place as meaningful :p

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Russians sure took well to mobile video. 

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Great eyes but over the years I developed a phobia to redheads. I dated two in my lifetime and both were pretty.....high maintenance. laughing.gif

I had one experience with a redhead and it was absolute hell that is still haunting me.

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."