I won't be able to play on my desktop for a couple of months, but I would like to get some feedback from players that have played POE on mac.  I want to play the game on my macbook pro late 2013 with 2.5ghz duo-core, 8gigs ram, and Iris 1024 vram.  I am aware of the system requirements.  Has anyone played the game in beta on a similar device as mine or on a mac, and can attest to mac performance?

It would be appreciated.

I won't be able to play on my desktop for a couple of months, but I would like to get some feedback from players that have played POE on mac.  I want to play the game on my macbook pro late 2013 with 2.5ghz duo-core, 8gigs ram, and Iris 1024 vram.  I am aware of the system requirements.  Has anyone played the game in beta on a similar device as mine or on a mac, and can attest to mac performance?

It would be appreciated.

2012 Macbook Pro, i7 2.4Ghz, 8GB RAM, AMD 6670M 1024MB runs the game fine (Backer Beta).

Weakest point in your setup is the Graphics card but it should still be able to handle the game so you should be ok.