v480 Character Art Issues

Sensuki

Question

The breastplate part of the Female Dwarf Exceptional Breastplate is too short, and is like a crop top

Here is a comparison with the Fine Breastplate - which has a much better length

10 answers to this question

These are items that are not from the beta. Technically I'm not supposed to be posting these, but I did promise Dimitri that I'd go through and find any issues

I am cheating them in with the console command IRoll20s followed by additem item_name

Edited by Sensuki

These are items that are not from the beta. Technically I'm not supposed to be posting these, but I did promise Dimitri that I'd go through and find any issues

I am cheating them in with the console command IRoll20s followed by additem item_name

Ok, thanks for clarifying on that. Still, you are right, the longer version looks way better.

Yeah man unique armors look awesome. Still got a lot more character art to go through but I got sidetracked after I found out about slowed movement recovery. I'll get back to it tomorrow when I'm less angry xD

Female Dwarf issue with another suit of Leather Armor based off the Exceptional model

leather_armor_kerdhed_pames - needs longer mid section, lower skirt (same issue as the others)

Edited by Sensuki