Will that get us access to digital rewards like the campaign almanac before the game is out, or no?

'Cause I could use some reading material.

We will likely release all of the available rewards at the same time we release game keys.

At last some answer Thank You <3

Kana - "Sorry. It seems I'm not very good at raising spirits." Kana winces. "That was unintentional."

I honestly would love being able to start reading at least the more lore-heavy books (Collector's book and Almanac) this weekend. Guess it won't happen though.

yea I also waiting for lore books to finish before starting so  I need tham to be on my memory !

Kana - "Sorry. It seems I'm not very good at raising spirits." Kana winces. "That was unintentional."

There's a lot of excitement here about the keys.  Am I wrong in thinking that when you get the key you still have to wait for release day?

No, your thinking is correct. The games would be locked on our Steam accounts until someone at Valve hits the big red unlock button, roughly 50 hours from now (or more?).

The only advantage of getting our keys early is that Steam might start allowing us to preload the game soon.

But how do I actually get my game, though? I've been frantically googling, but there's no information on this. I backed the game, and I got an order ID. But how do I get a Steam product code? Do I get it in the mail tomorrow, or do I have to request it? Is there a deadline?

I'm sure there's been plenty of information to those who have followed the development, but for those of us who just waited for release day without checking in on the project, there's a real scarcity of information.