Interview with Josh Sawyer tomorrow, Thursday the 19th at 8 p.m. EST on my Twitch channel!

Hi all,

Just wanted to announce that I'll have Josh Sawyer, Project Director for Pillars of Eternity, on my channel tomorrow night at 8 p.m. EST. I've done a number of these chats, most recently with Paul Neurath from Otherside Entertainment's Underworld Ascendant, and having played the beta version of POE I'm extremely excited for its release and to speak to Josh about it. Please stop by tomorrow night with questions and comments--looking forward to it!

Arvan Eleron

http://twitch.tv/arvaneleron

• Like 9

Cool~Help me to ask Josh which patch will add the pickpocketing :devil:

• Like 1

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

Nice, I'll have to watch it after you put it online cause I work through that time. Ask Josh for the sake of balance was there a way to play test the game against specific creature types before they were planted in the world, and what made him go with creatures such as lion's and giant beetles vs kobalds type's of creatures. Are animals an important part of the world? Also, what does he think about the idea for the expansion if rangers can get a skill to allow them to summon more creatures during that battle. So maybe extra lions come running in to aid in a fight or maybe bird's come from the sky and claw baddies in their eye's! That could be a per rest skill.

Nice, I'll have to watch it after you put it online cause I work through that time. Ask Josh for the sake of balance was there a way to play test the game against specific creature types before they were planted in the world, and what made him go with creatures such as lion's and giant beetles vs kobalds type's of creatures. Are animals an important part of the world? Also, what does he think about the idea for the expansion if rangers can get a skill to allow them to summon more creatures during that battle. So maybe extra lions come running in to aid in a fight or maybe bird's come from the sky and claw baddies in their eye's! That could be a per rest skill.

Some excellent questions there--I'll see if I can incorporate a couple of them.

are you going to stream the game (not the beta backer)?

I'm pretty sure they sent me the beta backer version.

--Arv

http://www.twitch.tv/arvaneleron

I'm not sure if allow ranger to summon more creatures is a good idea.It will decrease the importance of pet.Also it's somekind of overlap with Chanter.But allow ranger to charm wild beasts is a good idea,which is reasonable,also it's esay to be balanced

Maybe the most important thing need to do for ranger is to design more pet skills,and more skills besides range attack.  

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

That's 04:00 CET for Europeans(a.k.a., I'll watch it on Friday).

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

That's 04:00 CET for Europeans(a.k.a., I'll watch it on Friday).

? More like 01:00.

I forgot to brain. 02:00 CET. 01:00 UTC.

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

Actually Infinitron is correct, the start time is 01:00 CET/UTC +1. 

Not according to Arvan. He said EST, not EDT. That means it's 6 hours behind CET, not 5.

[slap Aloth]

Time zones. This is why we have UTC, people. 

• Like 1

[slap Aloth]