What is last day to get Pre Order?

Not entirely sure what you mean - from what I can tell, there are currently no discounts offered on pre-orders for Pillars of Eternity.

The lower price offered during the funding period (Kickstarter, and after that for 'slacker backers'), is no longer available, and hasn't been for a good while.

Backers can still buy additional digital copies through the Backer Portal, for a lower price. Not sure how long that will last - perhaps even past release. To snag one of those you'll have to get an existing Backer to buy it for you.

Or do you mean the Pre-Order prizes / items? (Giant Miniature Space Piglet and Gaun's Pledge)

I suspect any time before release (the 26th) will net you those items.

Just as title says, I am closing in on both the time and money needed to pre order before launch.

What is the last day I can still get the pre order price?

steam has a countdown timer.. if you buy it before that its a preorder

Until release, I guess:

http://eternity.obsidian.net/news/pillars-of-eternity-has-gone-gold

"Pillars of Eternity is scheduled to launch next week, on March 26, 2015, and the game can still be pre-ordered until that time. Pre-orders also include two special in-game items: a Giant Miniature Space Piglet companion who will accompany players through the world of Eora, and the Gaun’s Pledge ring, which provides powerful support to heroes in times of peril. Pillars of Eternity can be pre-ordered by visiting http://buy.pillarsofeternity.com."

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Not entirely sure what you mean - from what I can tell, there are currently no discounts offered on pre-orders for Pillars of Eternity.The lower price offered during the funding period (Kickstarter, and after that for 'slacker backers'), is no longer available, and hasn't been for a good while.Backers can still buy additional digital copies through the Backer Portal, for a lower price. Not sure how long that will last - perhaps even past release. To snag one of those you'll have to get an existing Backer to buy it for you.Or do you mean the Pre-Order prizes / items? (Giant Miniature Space Piglet and Gaun's Pledge)I suspect any time before release (the 26th) will net you those items.

This isnt entirely true as The VIP section of Green Man Gaming has discounts on all 3 editions of the pre order. Hero edition is $33.74, Champion Edition is $44.99 and the Royal edition is $67.49. Those have been the prices for at least a week as well. Before this recent discount on GMG you are right though, best I had really seen anywhere was 10% off during Steam Sales I think.

Edited by Zazzaro