Accidentally activated an always to stash toggle or what?

Having played the V480 for a few hours now, I got tired of just using the inventories, so I began dumping a few nice items into the stash.

When you loot something, you see a pic of the stash, and I dragged stuff onto that.

Below, there is an inventory-like bar, with circular portrait tabs above it.

Anywho, I somehow made that stash get a yellow outline, and now everything I loot, even when I pick Take all, gets transferred into my stash.

How do I undo this always-to-stash toggle? or is it a bug?

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Oh, so that makes it focussed on that character when looting again?

Basically, I've made looting a collective effort right now. Next time I play, I'll check it out (I have a save, thank god).

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Yup! It worked just like Sensuki said. Either you have a circular portrait icon seleted when looting or the stash chest - the one you have chosen has a yellow glow outline.

If you have the whole party selected when you grab the loot then the closest party member to the loot will be highlighted and you can click on any party member or the stash button to determine where the loot goes and/or you can move pieces of it individually (click a portrait - click a single item - they get that item - wash rinse repeat)

That said when you choose the stash button for the loot it will always choose the stash as default again going forward until you click on a character portrait again to receive loot then it will default to showing the character closest to the loot again.

I really like the way this works (once I figured it out  8) )

• Like 1

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...