Namutree Triple Crown BETA

I'll be going for the "Triple Crown" as Anaeme described it.

I've already solo'd hard mode, but can I conquer this challenge? Probably, I ain't no noob.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

So are you talking Triple Crown or Triple Crown Solo they're different achievements in the full game and aren't quite as Anaeme described.

Triple Crown is: Path of the Damned, Expert Mode and Trial of Iron enabled.

Triple Crown Solo is: Path of the Damned, Expert Mode, Trial of Iron and only your Single player Char.

Also are you going to also do the Spear quest in Lle a Rhemen ;( ?

Oh and you should stream it :no:

Edited by aeonsim
  • Like 1

Good luck, especially if you decide to try clearing the maps or braving Lle a Rhemen.

Any chance of a stream?

I don't know how to stream or whatever the young people are doin' nowadays.

I have killed Medrith and his crew. The hardest part was dealing with that horrible, worthless, disgusting excuse for a friggin' BOAR.

Here's a picture of my poor teammates' fate:

6NQLaA1.jpg

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

Got pwned by some serious BS. I was a rogue using a disappearing ability (can't remember it's name) in order to get away from some beetles when for no friggin' reason my stupid rogue attacked a beetle; ending the ability and getting me killed. It was going so well too. That's what I get for forgetting to turn off auto-attack.